Page 2 of 2
Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:56 am
by gurey25
Basra- wrote:It is --again, really sad to see you succumb to the reality of women needs. Given that u r a 'nice guy' (or nice butch lesbo lol) --- u certainly spoke the truth like it has never been spoken before.
a nice guy yes that my nature, but i am a good actor i have learnt to mimic the behaviour of the knuckle dragging caveman with spectacular results.
fortuntley i perfected it late in life just before i quit the game and got married.
I think the ability to bed practically every woman you want would be addictive, alxamdulilah, i have a stable and fulfilling married life.
Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:00 am
by Oxidant
gurey25 wrote:
for economic reasons thats the main point, but politically correct well trained and feminized but rich white man may be a good marriage choice, but gangbanger or mexican esse will still excite them more sexually...
Aggressiveness and dominance is what women find attractive.
She may marry that nice guy, but she will cheat with the asshole.
I doubt that gangbangers or esse's would even get quality cadaan women honestly. I have seen it with my own eyes the white women that black men get; truly revolting. They only get old, fat cadaan women.
I think there is a myth especially within that non-white community that white people are not aggressive.
You live in Australia Gurey? No? I would proclaim White Australian are one of the most aggressive men in the world. Cannot speak for Americans
Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:10 am
by gurey25
Oxidant wrote:You live in Australia Gurey? No? I would proclaim White Australian are one of the most aggressive men in the world. Cannot speak for Americans

have you dated Aussie women?
They are as aggressive as the men which allot of men would find that a turnoff.
Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:14 am
by Oxidant
gurey25 wrote:Oxidant wrote:You live in Australia Gurey? No? I would proclaim White Australian are one of the most aggressive men in the world. Cannot speak for Americans

have you dated Aussie women?
They are as aggressive as the men which allot of men would find that a turnoff.
I can't disclose this information. But yes, Australian women are very aggressive. No wonder the men are flocking to Asians

Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:18 am
by gurey25
They want a submissive woman that masaage his ego, i guess most men fall for that.
but aggressive women are more fun.
Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:10 am
by Tuushi
1945;well of course.
Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:29 am
by STARKAST
Aggressive women are more fun......I see you have weird/interesting fetishes, whats the bruise count ?
Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:05 am
by GeoSeven
Outdated thinking...
although I can't really say I disagree with everything mentioned in the article

Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:11 am
by Tuushi
GeoSeven wrote:Outdated thinking...
although I can't really say I disagree with everything mentioned in the article

Which parts did u agree with?
Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:40 am
by GeoSeven
Tuushi wrote:GeoSeven wrote:Outdated thinking...
although I can't really say I disagree with everything mentioned in the article

Which parts did u agree with?
Are you questioning me? You're out of line woman.

Stay calm, it's a joke. I couldn't resist. I knew one of you would ask that

Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:41 pm
by Tuushi
GeoSeven wrote:Tuushi wrote:GeoSeven wrote:Outdated thinking...
although I can't really say I disagree with everything mentioned in the article

Which parts did u agree with?
Are you questioning me? You're out of line woman.

Stay calm, it's a joke. I couldn't resist. I knew one of you would ask that

Someone had to bite that.
Back i go to the kitchen.
Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:51 pm
by zulaika
I never challenge a man with what he knows.

Re: LET THE MAN BE DOMINANT, DON'T TRY TO BE HIS INTELLECTUA
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:13 pm
by Basra-
Zuli
Your response was freaky and eerie.
