
The man who was behind Hotel Makka and Djibouti bombings !
Moderator: Moderators
Re: The man who was behind Hotel Makka and Djibouti bombings
SNM FROM REBELS TO MODERN DAY TERRORISTS 

Re: The man who was behind Hotel Makka and Djibouti bombings
Until I can verify with a retuble Djibouti newspaper I'm not buying thug
This , the mastermind was the slander , I'll get the insider scoop by calling up family but I don't buy this part.
This , the mastermind was the slander , I'll get the insider scoop by calling up family but I don't buy this part.
- waraabe251
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3924
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:20 am
Re: The man who was behind Hotel Makka and Djibouti bombings
it makes sense, he was samaroon angry with ciise so he plotted to destroy ciise hotels.JuliusCaesar wrote:Until I can verify with a retuble Djibouti newspaper I'm not buying thug
This , the mastermind was the slander , I'll get the insider scoop by calling up family but I don't buy this part.
i always knew dir claimed miskiins when war was coming but kept messing up the region
they are sleeping snakes
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 780 Views
-
Last post by LiQaaye_TDH
-
- 3 Replies
- 722 Views
-
Last post by Turbulence
-
- 11 Replies
- 3140 Views
-
Last post by shitguy
-
- 2 Replies
- 1102 Views
-
Last post by JSL3000
-
- 4 Replies
- 1596 Views
-
Last post by knet
-
- 3 Replies
- 2633 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 5 Replies
- 1872 Views
-
Last post by Executive
-
- 7 Replies
- 2399 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5
-
- 0 Replies
- 1643 Views
-
Last post by suldaan300
-
- 19 Replies
- 3006 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5