What clans have you met in real life?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3037
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by Sophisticate »

I've met all clans of Gadabrusi, Issaq, Cisse and mostly northern Darood. You see how I only listed the ones I'm related to. I'm kidding, I've met all Somalis by now of various 'gang' I mean 'tribal' affiliations.
Last edited by Sophisticate on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2442
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:32 pm
Location: Daadi Island

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by PrinceDaadi »

Personally I never met with any clan in my life!
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by FarhanYare »

Habar aji
Ayanle
Fiqishinni
Cabsiye
Yabardhowrakace
Sabuux

Abgal
Ogadeen
Mareexaan
Murursade
Baadicade
Saruur
Saleeban
Sacad saciid
Surre Dir
Biimaal
Galjecel
Gadsan
ajuuran
User avatar
Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5189
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 am
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by Vivacious »

I have met at least one or two people of every clan..
User avatar
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12577
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Buulo Xubeey, Wadajir District
Contact:

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by XimanJaale »

I have met Habar Elizabeth, Habar Gunther and Habar f-king Street. I now just need to meet Habar Citiraaf. I think it would be difficult for me to meet Habar Citiraaf, apparently certain people have been looking for Habar Citiraaf since 18 May 1991.

Where is Habar Citiraaf!!!

Joke aside, I think I have met many clans. I don't ask the clan of every person I've met but I'm sure since my whole existence that I came across diverse Somali people.
User avatar
MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10104
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by MrPrestige »

Most of Isaaq except Habar Awal/Sacad Muuse, most of Darood except Awrtable, I also met a couple of people from Dir and Hawiye.
User avatar
Alshabaibe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1185
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by Alshabaibe »

FarhanYare wrote:Habar aji
Ayanle
Fiqishinni
Cabsiye
Yabardhowrakace
Sabuux

Image
User avatar
Hotmail
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Official Spokesperson of the Somali Tinychat Community. Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by Hotmail »

Alshabaibe wrote:
FarhanYare wrote:Habar aji
Ayanle
Fiqishinni
Cabsiye
Yabardhowrakace
Sabuux

Image
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5150
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Bale mountains, Somali Galbeed

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by STARKAST »

Alshabaibe wrote:
FarhanYare wrote:Habar aji
Ayanle
Fiqishinni
Cabsiye
Yabardhowrakace
Sabuux

Image

:deadrose:
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by FarhanYare »

starkast,
maxaad ku qoslee?
User avatar
BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4196
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by BlackRain »

i have no met most digil amd mirifle sub-clas, cawrmale , facaye of sade, gugundhabe of Hawiye and ajuran of Hawiye confederation
JamalAddow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by JamalAddow »

I haven't met Degodiya, Garre, Ajuran, Bartire, Cidagale, Cawrmaleh, Duduble and fiqishane.
User avatar
Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5189
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 am
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by Vivacious »

Alshabaibe wrote:
FarhanYare wrote:Habar aji
Ayanle
Fiqishinni
Cabsiye
Yabardhowrakace
Sabuux

Image
Lmaooooooooooo ka daa
User avatar
STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5150
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Bale mountains, Somali Galbeed

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by STARKAST »

FarhanYare wrote:starkast,
maxaad ku qoslee?
Why do you think everyone else is laughing ? :lol:
User avatar
anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3246
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:23 pm
Location: Lagu xanto lagu xasuusto aa ka horeyso

Re: What clans have you met in real life?

Post by anzeloti »

Alshabaibe wrote:
FarhanYare wrote:Habar aji
Ayanle
Fiqishinni
Cabsiye
Yabardhowrakace
Sabuux

Image
:lol: :lol:
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”