
I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
FieldMarshalMenace, I support You! I am an American, I believe in the American Constitutional creed of free speech! Good luck inaa adheer! U r far better than this French, Unsomali, Djiboutian Ciise LeJusticier. 

- Julkimi
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3703
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
Basra: I love you.

- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
Julkimi wrote:Basra: I love you.![]()
Awww Juls I lof u too darling!
- Casanova25
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2778
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 pm
- Location: **********************
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
Casanova25 wrote:Free Menace
I'm still alive but my days are numbered as LeJusticier said that he is at a place where there is no good Internet connection, presumably his tribal homeland
- Julkimi
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3703
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
Arghhh you're still here. Where's Lejusticier?
- Casanova25
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2778
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 pm
- Location: **********************
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
I don't think they will ban you in the long run and I think Lee should just let this case go..FieldMarshalMenace wrote:Casanova25 wrote:Free Menace
I'm still alive but my days are numbered as LeJusticier said that he is at a place where there is no good Internet connection, presumably his tribal homeland
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
Julkimi wrote:Arghhh you're still here. Where's Lejusticier?
Walal maintain respect ..as a man I will not resort to going toe to toe with you..I only penetrated females

- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
Casanova25 wrote:I don't think they will ban you in the long run and I think Lee should just let this case go..FieldMarshalMenace wrote:Casanova25 wrote:Free Menace
I'm still alive but my days are numbered as LeJusticier said that he is at a place where there is no good Internet connection, presumably his tribal homeland
I appreciate your support casa
- Classiq
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1189
- Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:16 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontairo
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
The mods must be smoking on that lamar odom.
Menace hasn't broken any rules.. wait is their even rules on Snet?
Menace hasn't broken any rules.. wait is their even rules on Snet?
-
sconosciuto
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 501
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:37 pm
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
A brave mod with a spine should pull the thumb down:


- LeJusticier
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8487
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
- Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
Wait ....the Pervert clown will be banned for life. M2S contributes "Gabdho soomliyeed hoostooda" nothing else.Julkimi wrote:Arghhh you're still here. Where's Lejusticier?
- Classiq
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1189
- Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:16 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontairo
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
LeJusticier why u lying? he posts other things, go look through his threads.LeJusticier wrote:Wait ....the Pervert clown will be banned for life. M2S contributes "Gabdho soomliyeed hoostooda" nothing else.Julkimi wrote:Arghhh you're still here. Where's Lejusticier?
Grow balls bro no offense
- LeJusticier
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8487
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
- Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
Classiq wrote:LeJusticier why u lying? he posts other things, go look through his threads.LeJusticier wrote:Wait ....the Pervert clown will be banned for life. M2S contributes "Gabdho soomliyeed hoostooda" nothing else.Julkimi wrote:Arghhh you're still here. Where's Lejusticier?
Grow balls bro no offense
link sxb?
- Classiq
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1189
- Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:16 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontairo
Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell
He had a ebola one, and some other russian rap video one, i dont have the link for the russian one
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=353365
Did you atleast talk to the man or tell him to chill out before you said your ganna ban him?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=353365
Did you atleast talk to the man or tell him to chill out before you said your ganna ban him?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 713 Views
-
Last post by Idman702
-
- 6 Replies
- 719 Views
-
Last post by Negritude
-
- 0 Replies
- 1064 Views
-
Last post by XidigtaJSL
-
- 0 Replies
- 491 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 0 Replies
- 555 Views
-
Last post by newsbot
-
- 20 Replies
- 2250 Views
-
Last post by BoholKing
-
- 0 Replies
- 464 Views
-
Last post by FieldMarshalMenace
-
- 48 Replies
- 3667 Views
-
Last post by COOL-MAN
-
- 4 Replies
- 639 Views
-
Last post by CarbonMonoxide