Page 2 of 3
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:58 pm
by GAMES
jalaaludin5 wrote:Yea right, because southerners are all cad cad.
It's true sxb. I've seen this with my own eyes in Montreal and in Ottawa. Not only are they Dhuxul, they also carry knifes and guns. Half of the crimes in those two cities are committed by Djiboutians. Look it up.
One time I was chilling at a restaurant in Ottawa when these Djiboutians came and started making a scene and harrasing me. They were like 7 of them in one car. And they all looked like they came out of prison.
Luckily I was carrying a bottle of Khamro and some Khat and threw it down to distract them while I made my gateway.
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:06 pm
by jalaaludin5
GAMER wrote:jalaaludin5 wrote:Yea right, because southerners are all cad cad.
It's true sxb. I've seen this with my own eyes in Montreal and in Ottawa. Not only are they Dhuxul, they also carry knifes and guns. Half of the crimes in those two cities are committed by Djiboutians. Look it up.
One time I was chilling at a restaurant in Ottawa when these Djiboutians came and started making a scene and harrasing me. They were like 7 of them in one car. And they all looked like they came out of prison.
Luckily I was carrying a bottle of Khamro and some Khat and threw it down to distract them while I made my gateway.
@the last line
we calm very down to earth people. Humble and peaceful.
and as for darkness; I don't thik it's accurate to say we are the darkest of all somalis.
berbara
boosaso
garoowe iyo gaalkacayo.
People from those places are the darkest somalis. And jabuuti of course.
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:08 pm
by GAMES
TheMailMan wrote:I'm not even gonna get into this debate with you. It's already been done to death on this forum. We've had this discussion wayyyy too many times on here. But I'm just gonna point out that skin color doesn't mean shit. Michael Jackson was still an Adoon even though he had pale skin. What matters is genetics and anthropology. Melanin means nothing.
Look at the previous threads where we've had this conversation, audhubilah. Get your head outta the sand.
Yea there are plenty of topics about this here and it's just beating a dead horse.
Couple of yrs they had a thread where people were posting their pics, and this guy who use to disparage madow people posted his sawir.
Naxdin.com. waaba madow asal ah. But he never got his delusions get in the way of saying Somalis weren't madoow.
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 am
by ManziWaMtaa
TheMailMan wrote:
I was just about to say that.
You were about to say what?
http://rt.com/news/223695-niger-church-protest-hebdo/
1nemansquad wrote:I don’t condone attacks on innocent people but Christian extremist in central Africa who kill several hundred people in the name of religion, most victims are Muslims who's heads are chopped off while the attackers quote bible verses, are hardly innocent. I don’t feel any sympathy for the french cartoonist.
Muslims are never the perpetrators but always the attacked, then react..
Of course they are never perpetrators. That's why they are being killed in Niger and being burned by Christians in mosques as Christians have been greatly offended by cartoons drawn by a probable atheist in France.
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:09 am
by MrSalih
GAMER wrote:TheMailMan wrote:GAMER wrote:There is something that I always noticed. Those that call others Bantu/Jareer/Adoons are the ones that look madow the most.
Back in the day, one of my friends use to hate blacks, but if you seen what u look like, he looks like madow Nigerian ah.
LooL
War saaxib. We are not the same as them. Sure, you may have some Somalis who somewhat resemble them. But I know just as many Somalis who resemble Hindus as well. It doesn't mean NOTHING at all bro. I even met a Somali who looked somewhat african-american, while his own sister resembled an Indian Hindu. It's just a fluke. Adoons are adoons. Somalis are Somalis. They're like oil and water. And they shouldn't be placed in the same vicinity.
I dunno if you are trolling or not, but in the off chance that u are NOT:
Somalis are madow and are considered as such by most people. In fact, if you watch videos from Eritrea or Ethiopia they are way more light skinned than Somalis on average. And you don't see em looking down on Africans.
The only people we are more light skinned are Djiboutians, weligeey dad ka mad madoow ma arkin.
Waa wada dhuxul.
You're truly beating a dead horse.This Mailman is a lost cause hung on perceptions & labels.
Let him be...
Signed Salih.......
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:31 am
by Saxony
TheMailMan wrote:I'm not even gonna get into this debate with you. It's already been done to death on this forum. We've had this discussion wayyyy too many times on here. But I'm just gonna point out that skin color doesn't mean shit. Michael Jackson was still an Adoon even though he had pale skin. What matters is genetics and anthropology. Melanin means nothing.
Look at the previous threads where we've had this conversation, audhubilah. Get your head outta the sand.
Shut your black ass up

Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:32 am
by TheMailMan
Saxony wrote:TheMailMan wrote:I'm not even gonna get into this debate with you. It's already been done to death on this forum. We've had this discussion wayyyy too many times on here. But I'm just gonna point out that skin color doesn't mean shit. Michael Jackson was still an Adoon even though he had pale skin. What matters is genetics and anthropology. Melanin means nothing.
Look at the previous threads where we've had this conversation, audhubilah. Get your head outta the sand.
Shut your black ass up

Shut the fuck up you Adoon
I've seen Tamils who were more dhuxul than Somalis yet no one ever questions that they're uniquely Indian are not the same as Adoons. Only a self-hating Somali such as yourself would claim to be something he's not.
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:37 am
by Saxony
TheMailMan wrote:Saxony wrote:TheMailMan wrote:I'm not even gonna get into this debate with you. It's already been done to death on this forum. We've had this discussion wayyyy too many times on here. But I'm just gonna point out that skin color doesn't mean shit. Michael Jackson was still an Adoon even though he had pale skin. What matters is genetics and anthropology. Melanin means nothing.
Look at the previous threads where we've had this conversation, audhubilah. Get your head outta the sand.
Shut your black ass up

Shut the fuck up you Adoon
Blackitty black black black

Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:40 am
by MrSalih
How is it possible to derail a thread titled " Innocent Muslims Being Killed By Christians" Into another Somali's aren't black thread?
Free the beast.
Signed Salih....
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:57 pm
by ManziWaMtaa
During Friday's demonstration in Niger's second city, Zinder, protesters raided shops run by Christians and attacked the French cultural centre.
The centre's director, Kaoumi Bawa, said an angry crowd of around 50 people had smashed the building's door and set fire to the cafeteria, library and offices.
The death toll in Zinder rose from four to five when emergency services found a burned body inside a Catholic Church.
Protests against the Charlie Hebdo cartoon were also seen on Friday in Pakistan, where protests turned violent in Karachi, the Sudanese capital of Khartoum and the Algerian capital, Algiers.
People in Somalia took to the streets on Saturday.
The pissful demonstrators killing innocents. They did that stupidity in CAR and many innocent Muslims got killed. They're lucky they're a majority in Niger. I wouldn't shed a tear if any of them were chopped to pieces by machete-wielding fanatics and their bodies fed to the pigs
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:18 pm
by Lancer
ManziWaMtaa wrote:During Friday's demonstration in Niger's second city, Zinder, protesters raided shops run by Christians and attacked the French cultural centre.
The centre's director, Kaoumi Bawa, said an angry crowd of around 50 people had smashed the building's door and set fire to the cafeteria, library and offices.
The death toll in Zinder rose from four to five when emergency services found a burned body inside a Catholic Church.
Protests against the Charlie Hebdo cartoon were also seen on Friday in Pakistan, where protests turned violent in Karachi, the Sudanese capital of Khartoum and the Algerian capital, Algiers.
People in Somalia took to the streets on Saturday.
The pissful demonstrators killing innocents. They did that stupidity in CAR and many innocent Muslims got killed. They're lucky they're a majority in Niger. I wouldn't shed a tear if any of them were chopped to pieces by machete-wielding fanatics and their bodies fed to the pigs
I wouldn't shed a tear for a bunch of adoons either

now f@%# off to nairaland

Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:22 pm
by lasanodboi
bantus never miss a chance to loot
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:23 pm
by LobsterUnit
Saxony.manwata.jove.beyond qabil.menace.all bantu somali haters.
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:43 pm
by TheMailMan
BaastoUnit wrote:Saxony.manwata.jove.beyond qabil.menace.all bantu somali haters.
Saxony is the most despicable of the lot. He's a full-grade Somali hater. He hates the very skin he's in, and wants to be something he's not
Re: 1nemasquad - innocent muslims being killed by christians
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:13 am
by ManziWaMtaa
BaastoUnit wrote:Saxony.manwata.jove.beyond qabil.menace.all bantu somali haters.
Could you please inform me where I have indicated hatred for the somali tribe? Why would I hate my own tribe? The problem with some people is that if someone is not guided by herd instincts, you call him a hater and all other adjectives.
I don't expect you to provide any supporting evidence. I've seen this hundreds of times and I'm used to it.