http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Thinking-About-SexChiefKimbo wrote:Last week I found out whilst reading the comments on one of menace thread that evolsalwa respectable female memeber of snet got married.
Now you probably thinking what this got to do with anything?
But you see I couldn't help but imagine her recieving backshots in her bedroom from her husband. The sheer sight of couples walking, sitting, talking together excites me.
My brain automatically pictures people having sex, my perversion reached such nasty levels im starting to worry.
How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
Waraa! Ha I sheegan! Why are you involving me in you debauchery ?ChiefKimbo wrote:Last week I found out whilst reading the comments on one of menace thread that evolsalwa respectable female memeber of snet got married.
Now you probably thinking what this got to do with anything?
But you see I couldn't help but imagine her recieving backshots in her bedroom from her husband. The sheer sight of couples walking, sitting, talking together excites me.
My brain automatically pictures people having sex, my perversion reached such nasty levels im starting to worry.
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
Is he not one of your garacs 

- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
Dee ma anagaa garaneyno naag uun baan ku aaseynoo ku shubeyney uunAishahWaqooyi wrote:Is he not one of your garacs
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
LooooooooooooooooooooolFieldMarshalMenace wrote:Dee ma anagaa garaneyno naag uun baan ku aaseynoo ku shubeyney uunAishahWaqooyi wrote:Is he not one of your garacs

Damn you menace...
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
Dee adigu maa xog kasta maa biyeysay
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
What's this world coming to im truelly shocked! Clear qudhunimo, one openly and proudly boast about his many garacs and the other this. Someone should warn his aunti
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
Why r u attacking me ..I'm as shocked as you are abt this kid ..how dare you involve my illegitimate kids hereMoAwr wrote:What's this world coming to im truelly shocked! Clear qudhunimo, one openly and proudly boast about his many garacs and the other this. Someone should warn his aunti
- Hyperactive
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 34540
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
- Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
ina awroy, adoun halow. i decided to not bring qurun in this full of qurun world!MoAwr wrote:What's this world coming to im truelly shocked! Clear qudhunimo, one openly and proudly boast about his many garacs and the other this. Someone should warn his aunti
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
I kid u not walee..just last night ..this chck with a nice booty came through the door of this shisha joint tht was hosting Nimca Rose..the chick's back was to me ..homeboy right next to me was like "check that out bro "..I was just admiring when all a sudden she turned around and it was ikram, my baby moma..later in while standing outside she came out and as she was passing me I grabbed her hand and she just greeted me but the sick sexual deviant I am (that's what the single mother hypocrite from the UK calls me ) I said in her ears " I need you"..but he didnt reply and just walked awayAishahWaqooyi wrote:Dee adigu maa xog kasta maa biyeysay
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
Hyper inadeer I doubt you will bring anything qudhun in this world full of qudhun! You seem too sensiblehyperactive wrote:ina awroy, adoun halow. i decided to not bring qurun in this full of qurun world!MoAwr wrote:What's this world coming to im truelly shocked! Clear qudhunimo, one openly and proudly boast about his many garacs and the other this. Someone should warn his aunti
Menace sxb we all have our flaws but we Dnt boast about openlyWhy r u attacking me ..I'm as shocked as you are abt this kid ..how dare you involve my illegitimate kids here
Last edited by MoAwr on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
She knew that you weren't packing..you can't fool her twice 

- Hyperactive
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 34540
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
- Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."
Re: How Do I Stop Viewing Women as Sexual Entities?
manece, wahas walal wa la qariya. Allahey hana wada 3afiyo but jahr fel ma3siya is not recomended.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 474 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 1 Replies
- 578 Views
-
Last post by jadowcubeed
-
- 0 Replies
- 445 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 18 Replies
- 5013 Views
-
Last post by jamal9
-
- 1 Replies
- 663 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 3 Replies
- 1120 Views
-
Last post by Hodan94
-
- 8 Replies
- 1425 Views
-
Last post by TheMightyNomad
-
- 19 Replies
- 3309 Views
-
Last post by eliteSomali
