Page 2 of 2
Re: Entry visas for Somalia passport holders
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:24 am
by original dervish
Yalaxow sxb.....don't waste your time with the new generation iidoor youths.
They have only recently become accustomed to what their tribe is.
All the senior iidoor like Khalid, Gurey, Xplayer etc hardly ever post these days.
They know the game is over for secessionism....sooner or later they must come to Mogadishu.

Re: Entry visas for Somalia passport holders
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:35 am
by theyuusuf143
loool naa kadaa wanlaweynta beenta beerka lagugu dhufaye. reer marka cadeey ayaan moqdishu u socon markasad Somaliland ka hadlaysaa. Somalia maalintaanu afweyne fuqa jebinay burburtay Somaliduna waa 3 qaybood oo keliya inaanu anaku u talino. in alshabaab u taliso iyo in gaalo madaw iyo cadaanba leh gaadhka ka hayso. oo sida kalluunka fidigaya hadii gaalkaasi mar ka dul dhaqaaqo. ilaahaw I cadaab hadaan been sheegay.
Re: Entry visas for Somalia passport holders
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:43 am
by SahanGalbeed
I am against this idea . Somalis are somalis . Somalis are herders , and a herder by definition knows only the borders of greener pastures . I think we should go back to who we really are . Badows , by definition HUMBLE people whose primary living evolves around nature and animals as well as other people .
we should n't try to copy others when it doesn't really suit us . That's why I am against "industrialisation" { factories , too many vehicules for not enough roads } and for a "greener" future .
However my dear cousin , I want to encourage you and the rest of our somaliland youth to bring forth the ideas that will indoubtedly makes us better because it is with the exchange of ideas that people progress , not the zero sum game the opposition may force you to adopt , believe me they're ridiculous !
Re: Entry visas for Somalia passport holders
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:58 am
by gurey25
SahanGalbeed wrote:I am against this idea . Somalis are somalis . Somalis are herders , and a herder by definition knows only the borders of greener pastures . I think we should go back to who we really are . Badows , by definition HUMBLE people whose primary living evolves around nature and animals as well as other people .
we should n't try to copy others when it doesn't really suit us . That's why I am against "industrialisation" { factories , too many vehicules for not enough roads } and for a "greener" future .
However my dear cousin , I want to encourage you and the rest of our somaliland youth to bring forth the ideas that will indoubtedly makes us better because it is with the exchange of ideas that people progress , not the zero sum game the opposition may force you to adopt , believe me they're ridiculous !
sahan ideas are useless if you will lose your sovereignty to some fool in another country.
Re: Entry visas for Somalia passport holders
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:04 pm
by SahanGalbeed
gurey25 wrote:SahanGalbeed wrote:I am against this idea . Somalis are somalis . Somalis are herders , and a herder by definition knows only the borders of greener pastures . I think we should go back to who we really are . Badows , by definition HUMBLE people whose primary living evolves around nature and animals as well as other people .
we should n't try to copy others when it doesn't really suit us . That's why I am against "industrialisation" { factories , too many vehicules for not enough roads } and for a "greener" future .
However my dear cousin , I want to encourage you and the rest of our somaliland youth to bring forth the ideas that will indoubtedly makes us better because it is with the exchange of ideas that people progress , not the zero sum game the opposition may force you to adopt , believe me they're ridiculous !
sahan ideas are useless if you will lose your sovereignty to some fool in another country.
True brother , I think it is worth the risk .
C'mon now , we're talking about the zomalis

Re: Entry visas for Somalia passport holders
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:00 pm
by Togdeer
This is a great idea. Why should a somali lander like me have to pay money to get into my home country? When at the same time a donkey who comes from Somalia, and hates Somaliland be allowed in for free? If anyone deserves a free pass it should be me.
Re: Entry visas for Somalia passport holders
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:07 pm
by samatar133
Sahangalbeed, sxb ma Mahatma Gandhi ayaad aad u akhridaa baryahan
what is this softness and anti modernity?
Reer Somalia iyagaa doortay dagaalka not me, waan eegi doonaa waxay ka macaashaan.