R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by Idman702 »

SolidCamel wrote:.

Drake sucks though

You suck, take that back before I book a flight to Canada and slap you with a dead fish.

Image
User avatar
Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2653
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:00 am

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by Bandit »

Hodan94 wrote:Who is meek mill. Ive stopped listening to mainstrean music since 2010.
His a rapper sign to rick Ross and mmmayback music
He likes to scream real loud in his songs
@2:22-2:24 his the black guy in the white shirt grinding against the light skin female :ahh:

User avatar
Blackstar3
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:29 am

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by Blackstar3 »

Image
SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1603
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:47 am

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by SolidCamel »

Idman702 wrote:
SolidCamel wrote:.

Drake sucks though

You suck, take that back before I book a flight to Canada and slap you with a dead fish.

Image
Image
User avatar
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by Idman702 »

SolidCamel wrote:
Image

Image
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by Advo »

Probably one of the most boring beefs, I really thought drake was gonna drop "ether" because of the hype. Ever since niki switched teams, meek has been feeling like his untouchable .
User avatar
HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: Dal Udug

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by HorseedS »

Weak ass response from the yahuudi kalab :pacspit: I don't know why I expected some hot shit from a nigga that was on Degrassi. All the Canadians are on this niggaz nuts cause all they have is him. It's funny how they act like this fake ass yahuud is something special he ain't. :pacspit:
User avatar
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by Idman702 »

^^

Meek mill is crying because drake didn't tweet about his album? Meek is also weak who got sprung by a chick. I bet he's mad at drake because drake probably smashed nicki..


Don't come for my champagne papi! :ufdup:
User avatar
HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: Dal Udug

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by HorseedS »

You on this nigga cause he helps you through your break ups miyaa? :pac:

We went from Pac and Biggie greatness to some fuk niggaz beefing about flower and their album not being tweeted smh.
User avatar
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by Idman702 »

Oh hell no!

Pac and biggie were also better than jayz, nas, j cole and kendrick. So we are not even going to discuss that now.


Drake is better than ashy, dusty meek.


Papi :blessed:
User avatar
HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: Dal Udug

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by HorseedS »

He ain't better than K.Dot and J Cole tho. :MJ:
User avatar
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by Idman702 »

They're all in the same level. Kendrick is not even that much of lyrical genius..
User avatar
HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: Dal Udug

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by HorseedS »

:-@ Run go make me canjeelo and beer. :arrow:
User avatar
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10610
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by Rabshoole »

RIP H&H :meles:
User avatar
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

Re: R.I.P. Meek Mill May 6, 1987 - July 25, 2015

Post by Idman702 »

:comeon:


Don't hate waryaa. Papi is being hated on fir being the most successful rapper.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”