That's a bad word init?LoDoon wrote:lifeisbloodyhard wrote:Waan fahmiya postkaad ku furtay threadka. Iyo af Somaaligaygu wa khatar. Dadka iga wa weyn mar walba wii ii sheegaan.LoDoon wrote:
Bal Af Soomaali intaa ku dheh!
![]()
af soomaaligaagu waa halis
Funniest Thing I have heard in a Long Time..I
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- lifeisbloodyhard
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1520
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:58 am
Re: Funniest Thing I have heard in a Long Time..I
-
TheLoFather
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5352
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:49 am
- Location: No Shelter Is Safer Than Piety
Re: Funniest Thing I have heard in a Long Time..I
^ Halis = khatar ( an arabic word)
- lifeisbloodyhard
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1520
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:58 am
Re: Funniest Thing I have heard in a Long Time..I
oh yeah...u r right. Laakin it doesn't sound right in this context.LoDoon wrote:^ Halis = khatar ( an arabic word)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 424 Views
-
Last post by TheLoFather
-
- 3 Replies
- 15 Views
-
Last post by zingii
-
- 15 Replies
- 1221 Views
-
Last post by LaQaNyO
-
- 14 Replies
- 1241 Views
-
Last post by Narcissistic
-
- 15 Replies
- 1980 Views
-
Last post by qoraxeey
-
- 2 Replies
- 689 Views
-
Last post by Qaarxiye
-
- 32 Replies
- 2224 Views
-
Last post by _BuFF_GYAL_
-
- 8 Replies
- 726 Views
-
Last post by peace-
-
- 1 Replies
- 515 Views
-
Last post by Ashlee