Teach me how to save Money

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8716
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 am

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by Tuushi »

Twist wrote:You wanna learn how to commit suicide? An annoying bitch like you should check out for good, mate. f-king hell!


Amen. :lol: Minus the suicide.He needs to really shut the fuck up.Even on ignore list,i cant escape his whining.
User avatar
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9428
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC »

^^ :lol: waxba ha baq baqlayninaa, sumu doesnt give a f what you guys think or say abt him :stylin: ps, how can you see his post when u put him on the so called ignore list? isnt the whole purpose not to see the person"s posts?

sumu, then just send the 250, the rest tell him i have had enough with you. try to find hagbad thats the best way you can save :up: if someone call from africa, you say i dont have money which's true, so you wont feel guilty.
Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8716
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 am

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by Tuushi »

So called ignore list.You dont believe it exists? :lol: One might not see the actually content of the post but you will still see that the person made a thread.If anyone quotes what they wrote,that also affects it.


Clearly he doesnt care,i wish he did consider others before shitposting.
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by Twist »

Tuushi wrote:
Twist wrote:You wanna learn how to commit suicide? An annoying bitch like you should check out for good, mate. f-king hell!


Amen. :lol: Minus the suicide.He needs to really shut the fuck up.Even on ignore list,i cant escape his whining.
lol

I have never seen someone so adamant and annoying as this person is. Repeating and talking about the same topic for YEARS non-stop? Whether he/she is serious, or this is a way of creating controversial/debatable chit chat, he/she is doing it in the wrong way. If one needs a solution for a real life problem then the best way to attend to that is in real life. But if the focus here is to generate conversation & more views for the forum, then he/she better be creative and come up with a variety of stuff, not this "war hoogayeey ba'ay. War naag la'aan baa i hayseey" shit all the time. :down:
Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2419
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 am

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by Sumubaridi »

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC wrote:^^ :lol: waxba ha baq baqlayninaa, sumu doesnt give a f what you guys think or say abt him :stylin: ps, how can you see his post when u put him on the so called ignore list? isnt the whole purpose not to see the person"s posts?

sumu, then just send the 250, the rest tell him i have had enough with you. try to find hagbad thats the best way you can save :up: if someone call from africa, you say i dont have money which's true, so you wont feel guilty.
Ugaas, haw bixin single motheradaan warkooda. Wixii lugu soofuray ay qabaan. Hadii ay yihiin dad quman ninkii qabay baa haysan lahaa.

Hagbad waa laysku sheegay wallaahi. Saaxiiboow ma aqaano wax kujirah. Mid ila Dagan baa islaamo yaqaano badan bal waan waydiinayaa.
AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by AyeeyoH »

Sumu, hadaad caawa guursatid SN ma joogin?
User avatar
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17317
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: Canada,Hawd

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by X.Playa »

Sumubaridi wrote:Wallaahi I need help. I don't know why but I have a problem saving money. I have been in America for 16 years, I have been working in 1-2 and even 3 jobs sometimes but my savings cannot go beyond $1000-$2000 ever. I do not have balwad, I do not party, I do not go out much and I do not drive expensive or payment cars etc. I just pay my bills and live normal life. I want to save money for marriage, for building a house, for starting a business etc. I am just not gonna do all this without changing something. My energy is being wasted. I am just like a slave who works for food. Its hard saaxiibayaal. Even my own family think I must have money since I work and I have been in abroad for along time. I sometimes feel like getting my whole family off and tell them to go to hell. Again, can't do it coz God knows why.

Any serious advise?
easy siillll iyo naasoo samayso ka dib shilin kaa bixi maayo oo sida naagaa soomaali baad ku noolaan xoolo rag taadana bank dhigi doontaa warayso Ayeeyo iyo abeesooyinka waaweyn.
User avatar
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 34540
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by Hyperactive »

just look where to cut back. pay your self first. before you pay bills have 10 or 30 percentage of you salary as saving. rest isku akeysee. I am sure you wont die for less.

I am not a saver myself I am tired working in public sector. I need to think alternative. I believe being wealth is to be charitable and enjoy piece of mind.
Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2419
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 am

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by Sumubaridi »

AyeeyoH wrote:Sumu, hadaad caawa guursatid SN ma joogin?
4 sano ayaan reer lahaa 4 taba waan kujiray. Aniga SN qaraabo ayaa ii joogta waan kusoo cibaadaystaa. Ajar aan kazoo raadsadaa iyo xasanaad.
Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2419
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 am

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by Sumubaridi »

Hyperactive wrote:just look where to cut back. pay your self first. before you pay bills have 10 or 30 percentage of you salary as saving. rest isku akeysee. I am sure you wont die for less.

I am not a saver myself I am tired working in public sector. I need to think alternative. I believe being wealth is to be charitable and enjoy piece of mind.
Maasha allah ugaas. Jzk khairan. I think cutting expenses is the solution.
User avatar
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 34540
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by Hyperactive »

the problem, I don't believe saving money to stay in bank. you need to circulate the money and invest. otherwise you will be like " alathena yaknesoona dahab and fithah". dadka on la'agta khasneya. that is not right.

money is not only yours, need to charitable and benefit other as well as you enjoy your reasonable life without israaf. I wouldn't want to be a billionaire cause I know what it takes from you.
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by FarhanYare »

Ayuuto gal. Teeda kale qof kale dibad uma jiro miyaa reerka? hadoo jiro talk to him or her to help out with the monthly send away bills. mida kale alxamdulilah dheh for what you have.
Gaashaanle1000
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 930
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:17 am

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by Gaashaanle1000 »

Save in assets!

That is something I did not realise for a long time, but ever since I did, my wealth has increased exponentially Alxamdulilah.
Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3385
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Re: Teach me how to save Money

Post by Geeljire252 »

Invest in hobyo or cadaado. Land prices are increasing.

Sell the land after a few years and you will be a millionaire.
:Shrug:
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”