BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 30687
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
Location: Darul Kufr
Contact:

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by grandpakhalif »

Darood is truly blessed billions of barrels found in both PL and JL ! :blessed:
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by original dervish »

J/L is the Amazonia of Somalia.
It has huge water resources, mineral wealth, ol/gas and tremendous beaches, islands and coral reefs.

I've said it before...I will build a beech home in Koyamma inshallah. :som: :up:
User avatar
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 56715
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by AbdiWahab252 »

The typical Jeberti from Jubbaland can’t swim so how can they claim a coast?
Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 423
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:51 am

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by Hennystreak »

original dervish wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 am J/L is the Amazonia of Somalia.
It has huge water resources, mineral wealth, ol/gas and tremendous beaches, islands and coral reefs.

I've said it before...I will build a beech home in Koyamma inshallah. :som: :up:
I guess we will be neighbours then as I also plan to retire there. :smugruss:
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by original dervish »

There was a video a few years back when they first started the settlement.

I'd like to see if things have progessed since those early years.

There was another video made by Bajun complaining about the settlement being made an official degma in J/Hoose. :Shrug:
User avatar
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 32790
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:03 am
Location: Suldaan Emperior Gacanyarihisa

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by Khalid Ali »

No jabarti filth owns jubooyinka jubooyinka is the land of gaaljecel sheikhaash bajuni and dir . Marka iska raxleeyaha intu kiinyaawi joogo ..
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by original dervish »

I think Koyama has been renamed Bandar Salaama.

Google this youtube video: Bandar Salaama ex fuumo.
You will see the Dhulbahante reer Waamo .
Ps I cant post the link for some reason
User avatar
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8700
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by mahoka »

ReturnOfMariixmaan wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:35 am
mahoka wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:15 am
ReturnOfMariixmaan wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:48 am

Ina adeer. You are getting your cut. You are head of Harti Waamo as the Suldaan. Clean house up North, we'll give you the hub Ina adeer.

:up: :som:
We own the qurjile like hawiye own boons. We shoot qurjile civilians like Kenyan troops treat boon civilliaks :stylin:
You talk alot of shit. I got results behind my shit talking. That's difference between me and YOU.

You never got mag for all the ppl I slaughtered. FOH
No I got a whole bunch of your people as my property now I can do with you as I like. Maybe target practice like Kenyan trooops
User avatar
dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2603
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:26 pm

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by dalalos101 »

Yea use the oil stop cutting down the trees for fuck sake, our natural wild life has be devastated and now they want to eradicate the trees and turn it into Bari region, fix up.
User avatar
Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2635
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:06 am
Location: I take my time but I always win

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by Turbulence »

original dervish wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 am J/L is the Amazonia of Somalia.
It has huge water resources, mineral wealth, ol/gas and tremendous beaches, islands and coral reefs.

I've said it before...I will build a beech home in Koyamma inshallah. :som: :up:
Isn't it hot as hell though? I thought I read somewhere that elevation in a lot places in Jubboyinka is below sea level.
gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6005
Joined: Sun May 27, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: LONDON,U,K

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by gobdoon »

Wa ceeb yaynan iskala gurgurin aan horay u socono qabyaalada iska dhaafno dhulka iyo kheyraadku inaka badan lkn waxan u baahanahay midnimo iyo nationhood hadii kale umada kale ba la wareegi
Xogaaga iidoorka SN ku khafiifay oo nacaybka faafiya alaha so hanuuniyo
Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3844
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:40 am

Re: BREAKING: Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Post by Nubis »

grandpakhalif wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:45 am Darood is truly blessed billions of barrels found in both PL and JL ! :blessed:

Yes, we are :heart:
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”