Page 2 of 2

Re: The Somali Sijuis of Kenya have all but lost the Somali language

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:42 am
by Daleys
NubianQueen wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 6:15 am
barbarossa wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:41 am
NubianQueen wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:59 am


That is great that you learn about your culture. I was born in Russia, and understand you.
NubianQueen, is it really true you were born in Russia? For some reason, I always thought you were from somewhere in Northern Galgaduud, perhaps, from Balanbale, Dhabad or Yamaarugleey.
Hi. Yes, I was born in Soviet Union/ Russia.
NubianQueen
MJ yaad katahay?

Re: The Somali Sijuis of Kenya have all but lost the Somali language

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 5:07 pm
by Nubis
Daleys wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:42 am
NubianQueen wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 6:15 am
barbarossa wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:41 am

NubianQueen, is it really true you were born in Russia? For some reason, I always thought you were from somewhere in Northern Galgaduud, perhaps, from Balanbale, Dhabad or Yamaarugleey.
Hi. Yes, I was born in Soviet Union/ Russia.
NubianQueen
MJ yaad katahay?
:up: