Biased Moderatorship
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Voltage
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29214
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
- Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron
Re: Biased Moderatorship
I am not worked up, neither shocked nor angry. I am a live and let live kind of guy. You can't be that obtuse to call me emotional or any of those things in light of your dramatic flourishes. 
Re: Biased Moderatorship
Waraa what's ur other username, it's obvious u are on a mission.
Re: Biased Moderatorship
is this girl the only somali porn star
inkaar alle kugu rid! why did you suggets that to us?....... i hve and now i'm in whole other sphare.... walee inkaari kugu dhacdeyabdisamad3 wrote:type this in google,
uma jama zalman kings body language
- fighter
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4219
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 am
- Location: There's no shame in being an old HAG
Re: Biased Moderatorship
You are worked up.
You are angry because democracy and free speech won yesterday.
I was given a duty to present that woman's clan becuase letting other ppl name her another clan would be haram as they would have called her a bastar*d child. Well she's not. She has a father.
I did my duty out of respect for her.
And if that makes people on this website angry and worked up, then so be it
Free speech is something I value (within the boundaries of Islam) and I will use it to deny you liars and naysayers.
You people denied her her father and family, and I did the honorable thing to reveal the true identity
I didn't do a crime, I did a valuable service
So you can stick your emotions up where the sun don't shine
Salaamu alaykum waraxmatulahi wabarakatu and may god help us all
You are angry because democracy and free speech won yesterday.
I was given a duty to present that woman's clan becuase letting other ppl name her another clan would be haram as they would have called her a bastar*d child. Well she's not. She has a father.
I did my duty out of respect for her.
And if that makes people on this website angry and worked up, then so be it
Free speech is something I value (within the boundaries of Islam) and I will use it to deny you liars and naysayers.
You people denied her her father and family, and I did the honorable thing to reveal the true identity
I didn't do a crime, I did a valuable service
So you can stick your emotions up where the sun don't shine
Salaamu alaykum waraxmatulahi wabarakatu and may god help us all
- fighter
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4219
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 am
- Location: There's no shame in being an old HAG
Re: Biased Moderatorship
Do you people see the madness in this?
Who do you believe?
A man whose multi-clanned heritage, went to school with this chick and knows her brother from my friends who were his friend OR some Marehans who r obviously outraged over this woman being named Marehan and LIVE, wait for it, LIVE, in the gaacho welfare states of minnesota and washington and what not and have no idea what they are talking about?
Yeah sure u met her once while she visited ur gaacho welfare state, BUT she did NOT tell her qabiil to you when you met her for the few minutes u chit chatted with her!
DEUCES!!
FREE SPEECH AND INTEGRITY HAS WON finally defeating the forces of ignorance and LIES
If I get banned so be it, I had the respect to not post any of her videos
I was the most well behaved person in these talkks about FADUUMO JAMA, bet u foreign somalis who r foreign to ottawa DIDNT know her name was FADUUMO, prolly thoguht it was just UMO right
Get outta here
Shame on u ppl for exposing her videos
I just exposed her clan and I get attacked by a dzen of mr.burn's hounds!!
Disgusting!!
I am to be banned for saying her clan. Than ban those who partcipated in the ones who posted her videos on here!!
For surely I am the least guilty!!
Who do you believe?
A man whose multi-clanned heritage, went to school with this chick and knows her brother from my friends who were his friend OR some Marehans who r obviously outraged over this woman being named Marehan and LIVE, wait for it, LIVE, in the gaacho welfare states of minnesota and washington and what not and have no idea what they are talking about?
Yeah sure u met her once while she visited ur gaacho welfare state, BUT she did NOT tell her qabiil to you when you met her for the few minutes u chit chatted with her!
DEUCES!!
FREE SPEECH AND INTEGRITY HAS WON finally defeating the forces of ignorance and LIES
If I get banned so be it, I had the respect to not post any of her videos
I was the most well behaved person in these talkks about FADUUMO JAMA, bet u foreign somalis who r foreign to ottawa DIDNT know her name was FADUUMO, prolly thoguht it was just UMO right
Get outta here
Shame on u ppl for exposing her videos
I just exposed her clan and I get attacked by a dzen of mr.burn's hounds!!
Disgusting!!
I am to be banned for saying her clan. Than ban those who partcipated in the ones who posted her videos on here!!
For surely I am the least guilty!!
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Re: Biased Moderatorship
Ruuxu hadal badnaa! 
Re: Biased Moderatorship
Twist wrote:Ruuxu hadal badnaa!
When I was younger and my mom caught me in a lie, I would make up a story, alibis, places use any information I had to further my lie.
Where am I going with this? I think this fighter guy is my son as he reminds me of me, waraa u are good but I am 10 steps ahead of u.
- MrSinister
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2797
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 pm
Re: Biased Moderatorship
Upon inspection of the porn stars ilko, I believe fighter is right and she is marexan
- abdalla11
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8228
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one
Re: Biased Moderatorship
LOL@Fighter, this guy has weird reasoning waa ninkii yiri ' I didnt want to say she's MR but i cant stand when people's clan are not stated correctly' 
Re: Biased Moderatorship
I find fighter hilarious, I can just imagine him typing away furiously, with sweat running down his cheeks, and wiping it with his left hand, when it becomes intolerable, occasionally sipping on black tea, definitely a special dude...
- zingii
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9937
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
- Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.
Re: Biased Moderatorship
Mob vs Mod movie poster.


Re: Biased Moderatorship
all clan ambassadors and representatives should use the "clan talk section". Period.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 107 Replies
- 7759 Views
-
Last post by surrender
-
- 8 Replies
- 736 Views
-
Last post by Somali2003
-
- 2 Replies
- 897 Views
-
Last post by Knight of Wisdom
-
- 9 Replies
- 1229 Views
-
Last post by The_Patriot
-
- 23 Replies
- 4020 Views
-
Last post by ChiefAaqil
-
- 6 Replies
- 807 Views
-
Last post by MAD MAC
-
- 0 Replies
- 443 Views
-
Last post by ModerateMuslim