December 26th 1990...Where were you?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
[quote="Cawar"]"I donÂ’t know about all of them "
Well If you dont know ask us ...we know ever detail from both sides...just dont tell lies.
[/quote]
I didnÂ’t lie, I said they targeted the regime not a clan because my own relatives were among those targeted!
But out of curiosityÂ…do you know where those you listed were and whether or not they were targeted?
Well If you dont know ask us ...we know ever detail from both sides...just dont tell lies.
[/quote]
I didnÂ’t lie, I said they targeted the regime not a clan because my own relatives were among those targeted!
But out of curiosityÂ…do you know where those you listed were and whether or not they were targeted?
[quote="Cawar"]Yes they were in Xamar and they were not targeted because they were Hawiye...simple as that.[/quote]
That is what I thought! You truly are full of B.S.
I know for a fact some of those you listed were not in Somalia and where they were. Say what you want but everyone that was there knows what happened and when.
That is what I thought! You truly are full of B.S.
I know for a fact some of those you listed were not in Somalia and where they were. Say what you want but everyone that was there knows what happened and when.
Who???
Moh. Sheikh Cusman was not there...the rest were there??
who is full of it now??
Gabaryahey yar...bood boodka iyo beenta dhaaf..you are clearly driven by something which is not to tell the truth.
Why do you keep saying those, these...just say what you know..is that too complicated?? the records are there to prove it.
Moh. Sheikh Cusman was not there...the rest were there??
who is full of it now??
Gabaryahey yar...bood boodka iyo beenta dhaaf..you are clearly driven by something which is not to tell the truth.
Why do you keep saying those, these...just say what you know..is that too complicated?? the records are there to prove it.
[quote="Cawar"]Who???
Moh. Sheikh Cusman was not there...the rest were there??
who is full of it now??
Gabaryahey yar...bood boodka iyo beenta dhaaf..you are clearly driven by something which is not to tell the truth.
Why do you keep saying those, these...just say what you know..is that too complicated?? the records are there to prove it.
[/quote]
*
Wrong!
There were others out of the country as well.
I don't just say things you knowÂ… I believe lying is a sinÂ…. Why would I lie? I know this for a fact, IÂ’m not kidding. Anyway it is pointless arguing with you so IÂ’ll leave it at that. Perhaps you could do some research and get back to me more informed.
Moh. Sheikh Cusman was not there...the rest were there??
who is full of it now??
Gabaryahey yar...bood boodka iyo beenta dhaaf..you are clearly driven by something which is not to tell the truth.
Why do you keep saying those, these...just say what you know..is that too complicated?? the records are there to prove it.
*
Wrong!
There were others out of the country as well.
I don't just say things you knowÂ… I believe lying is a sinÂ…. Why would I lie? I know this for a fact, IÂ’m not kidding. Anyway it is pointless arguing with you so IÂ’ll leave it at that. Perhaps you could do some research and get back to me more informed.
-
muslim-man
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5500
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:49 pm
- Location: EXPOSING TFG THUGS & THEIR MASTERS
Eyes
Which ones??
Just say the names?? what are you afraid of??
I know for a fact that these men were in fact in Mogadishu and I know more..
What research do I need to do?? If you have anymore info. and anything to prove me wrong present it...otherwise stay zipped forever about this argument...when I cought you red handed lying...now you are trying to twsited on me?? well you should've known that lying is infact a sin and Munafaqnimo is even worse..
Which ones??
Just say the names?? what are you afraid of??
I know for a fact that these men were in fact in Mogadishu and I know more..
What research do I need to do?? If you have anymore info. and anything to prove me wrong present it...otherwise stay zipped forever about this argument...when I cought you red handed lying...now you are trying to twsited on me?? well you should've known that lying is infact a sin and Munafaqnimo is even worse..
[quote="Qaarxiye"]Hawiye people are paying for their crimes as we speak..........so let them have their moment on somalinet.
[/quote]
I am not here to get any revenge or anything like that sxb. God will deal with his ppl...its his job
What I cant take is lyies and Munaafaqnimo in your face..just like Indha Cadde ...she is doing it...and I cant accept that..
The USC was not after Daarood but after the regime kulahaa...bal ma waxaasaan nagaysan karnaa??
The only Darod(marexan) who miraclously survived and saved by some members of the USC was that Deputy minister..cant remember his name and he was luckiest man..
I am not here to get any revenge or anything like that sxb. God will deal with his ppl...its his job
What I cant take is lyies and Munaafaqnimo in your face..just like Indha Cadde ...she is doing it...and I cant accept that..
The USC was not after Daarood but after the regime kulahaa...bal ma waxaasaan nagaysan karnaa??
The only Darod(marexan) who miraclously survived and saved by some members of the USC was that Deputy minister..cant remember his name and he was luckiest man..
Cawar
IÂ’m not going to tell you their names the same reason IÂ’m not going to tell you my unclesÂ’ names and my clan and so on. However what IÂ’m saying is a fact and one I know for certainÂ….. When the war broke out some of the men you listed were not in country like many other people.
Like I said before, there is no point in arguing with you so IÂ’ll leave it at that. I pointed out to you that lying is a sin, so stop lying and accusing me of lying. I know the facts; if I wanted to lie I would have said they were all out of the country. But like I said, I donÂ’t know all of them and the ones I know were definitely not in country and I know where they wereÂ….that is all IÂ’ll say to you for now.
IÂ’m not going to tell you their names the same reason IÂ’m not going to tell you my unclesÂ’ names and my clan and so on. However what IÂ’m saying is a fact and one I know for certainÂ….. When the war broke out some of the men you listed were not in country like many other people.
Like I said before, there is no point in arguing with you so IÂ’ll leave it at that. I pointed out to you that lying is a sin, so stop lying and accusing me of lying. I know the facts; if I wanted to lie I would have said they were all out of the country. But like I said, I donÂ’t know all of them and the ones I know were definitely not in country and I know where they wereÂ….that is all IÂ’ll say to you for now.
Your lying again and again and again...at the risk of sounding like a broken record ..you are!!!
There is no reason in the world you CANNOT mention the names of thsoe who were in or out...is this a clasiffied info??
PS. I am not interested in knowing your uncle's name...so spare me the BS...I am asking who were the ones outside Mogadishu the day the war broke out...except Moh Sh. Cusman ???
You cant say it because you dont know it...simple...just admit that...and stop stirring old and forgotten wounds with your biased out look of the whole Somalia issue.
There is no reason in the world you CANNOT mention the names of thsoe who were in or out...is this a clasiffied info??
PS. I am not interested in knowing your uncle's name...so spare me the BS...I am asking who were the ones outside Mogadishu the day the war broke out...except Moh Sh. Cusman ???
You cant say it because you dont know it...simple...just admit that...and stop stirring old and forgotten wounds with your biased out look of the whole Somalia issue.
Last edited by Cawar on Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- 1nemansquad
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11434
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Over here and over there
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 145 Replies
- 7665 Views
-
Last post by Cali_Gaab
-
- 1 Replies
- 455 Views
-
Last post by TarTar
-
- 3 Replies
- 880 Views
-
Last post by SunFromNorth
-
- 2 Replies
- 539 Views
-
Last post by KacdoonSool
-
- 2 Replies
- 1472 Views
-
Last post by SunFromNorth
-
- 34 Replies
- 5286 Views
-
Last post by waraabe251
-
- 31 Replies
- 2497 Views
-
Last post by Enlightened~Sista
-
- 4 Replies
- 546 Views
-
Last post by Ashwaaq90
-
- 8 Replies
- 1085 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
