Yh Thats Them Am I The One Whos Datin Next Race's...
At The End Of The Day Its Sick Sick Sick...
~Black_Booty~
Inter-racial Relationships...
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods
- Naughty_By_Nature
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1688
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:29 pm
- Abdi_westldn
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6054
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:16 am
Re: Inter-racial Relationships...
[quote="Naughty_By_Nature"]Yh Thats Them Am I The One Whos Datin Next Race's...
At The End Of The Day Its Sick Sick Sick...
~Black_Booty~[/quote]
UR mad how are u gonna say dating Latina/brazilian women is sick ....ur not caadi.
At The End Of The Day Its Sick Sick Sick...
~Black_Booty~[/quote]
UR mad how are u gonna say dating Latina/brazilian women is sick ....ur not caadi.
-
snowflakes821
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1099
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:00 pm
Re: Inter-racial Relationships...
I'm not attracted to white guys. For some reason they don't do it for me. I like guys with dark skin. I find that attractive. Unfortunately, I haven't met a lot of good looking Somali guys. Can someone tell me which country has the best looking Somali guys?
- miss_sweets
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3894
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
- Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN
Re: Inter-racial Relationships...
^^^ the states or canada, they have some sexy brothers...
, but their personality is shidhouse..
I prefer the Brit-somali's..

I prefer the Brit-somali's..
- Mizzy_Xclusive
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4192
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:06 am
- Location: I.T'S A STRAIGHT N'DOT'W TING NW10 RAAAAA
Re: Inter-racial Relationships...
Mixes Are Sick
And Deres Choong Brehs In Every Race Ladies
Indians Do It Big Still
And Deres Choong Brehs In Every Race Ladies
Indians Do It Big Still
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 52 Replies
- 7821 Views
-
Last post by Beenaale_No1
-
- 11 Replies
- 1428 Views
-
Last post by Feminist`03
-
- 8 Replies
- 2058 Views
-
Last post by COSTA
-
- 0 Replies
- 564 Views
-
Last post by zingii
-
- 37 Replies
- 5841 Views
-
Last post by HELWAA
-
- 35 Replies
- 6486 Views
-
Last post by Qumanyoo
-
- 59 Replies
- 8619 Views
-
Last post by r_u-maadd
-
- 31 Replies
- 5774 Views
-
Last post by BlackVelvet
-
- 36 Replies
- 5198 Views
-
Last post by Babygirl-
-
- 4 Replies
- 1732 Views
-
Last post by quantum