Can Somaliland live by politics and diplomatics??

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2472
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:59 pm
Location: le desert chaud d'Arabie.....recherchant pour Aladdin

Re: Can Somaliland live by politics and diplomatics??

Post by PINK_BUNNY »

I don't live to study the lineages of Somali clans...I won't even bother looking at your link....I guess I will never know who the Isaaqs really are...

[This aint Puntland where your leader is a former gas station employee.[/quote]

And who caused us to be at a position where a gas station employee is a "elected" official?? Make yourself feel better if you'd like but our gas station employees and donkey herders have more intelligence than your entire parliament combined...
User avatar
Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14013
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Sleeping next to my life's cottage

Re: Can Somaliland live by politics and diplomatics??

Post by Cali_Gaab »

Lool....so Cadde Muuse is an intelligent man?

I'm off to bed, macasalaama.
User avatar
Somali2003
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1729
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: GaadhHaye, Royal Army of Sultan M.
Contact:

Re: Can Somaliland live by politics and diplomatics??

Post by Somali2003 »

Almost 30 Members of Parliament in the current interim goverment of Somalia are Isaaq as a DIR including the famous foreign minister.
User avatar
Phd in naago kudis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6349
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Smoking Shiisha With Ali Baba

Re: Can Somaliland live by politics and diplomatics??

Post by Phd in naago kudis »

Somali2003

you are hatin on somaliland becoz maakhir is somaliland's biacth
User avatar
PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2472
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:59 pm
Location: le desert chaud d'Arabie.....recherchant pour Aladdin

Re: Can Somaliland live by politics and diplomatics??

Post by PINK_BUNNY »

I don't know who this cali musse is nor do I give a fuck about him?? I have better things to do than study worthless qaxoties that are being appointed the new "officials" or are being "elected"....Good Night....
Ican
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:26 pm

Re: Can Somaliland live by politics and diplomatics??

Post by Ican »

^ lol

So pink bunny what do you give a fuck about?
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”