Page 3 of 3

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:52 pm
by Faranacab
Sealion, go'do sawirka shaashada ka lusha waa mudh iyo gacan ee maro maxamuud weyn u soo xidh, indhaha iyo xasuustaba way u darantahaye. :up:

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:59 pm
by Sealion
Faranacab wrote:Sealion, go'do sawirka shaashada ka lusha waa mudh iyo gacan ee maro maxamuud weyn u soo xidh, indhaha iyo xasuustaba way u darantahaye. :up:
I can't read af Somali lol I was raised here in the west and I have difficulty just speaking it. Can you please rewrite this in English? Pm me the translation, okay?

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:01 pm
by CaliBurco
Sealion wrote:
Faranacab wrote:Sealion, go'do sawirka shaashada ka lusha waa mudh iyo gacan ee maro maxamuud weyn u soo xidh, indhaha iyo xasuustaba way u darantahaye. :up:
I can't read af Somali lol I was raised here in the west and I have difficulty just speaking it. Can you please rewrite this in English? Pm me the translation, okay?
Image

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:05 pm
by Sealion
CaliBurco wrote:
Sealion wrote:
Faranacab wrote:Sealion, go'do sawirka shaashada ka lusha waa mudh iyo gacan ee maro maxamuud weyn u soo xidh, indhaha iyo xasuustaba way u darantahaye. :up:
I can't read af Somali lol I was raised here in the west and I have difficulty just speaking it. Can you please rewrite this in English? Pm me the translation, okay?


Um, who are you and why did you feel the need to interject with your inane little gif? stupid midgaan.

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 pm
by gemini07
Sealion wrote:
CaliBurco wrote:
Sealion wrote:
I can't read af Somali lol I was raised here in the west and I have difficulty just speaking it. Can you please rewrite this in English? Pm me the translation, okay?


Um, who are you and why did you feel the need to interject with your inane little gif? stupid midgaan.
:lol:

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:16 pm
by Faranacab
Okay! Sealion. I was thinking the same. Looking beyond love is smart always. Love is not the top notch in life hierarchy. It is just one step a head of basic needs like food, shelter and housing. On the other hand though, I am having trouble with your avatar as it making me blind. It even made me forgot what I wrote in Somali earlier and I hope it is also offensive to old Somali man like me. So, kindly, would you mind changing it to a less attractive one? Your real Somali picture would be better as you possibly cover your hair. :P

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:23 pm
by CaliBurco
Because you're a bimbo who can't read, write or speak your language.

Ps: have you been admitted to the private majerteen forum? Last I remember from the sketch topic Cinque wanted to do certain things to you.

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:26 pm
by Sealion
Hi, gemini07. :lol: :lol: :lol: I was like, who is this midgaan trying to come for me? uuuff. How's it going girly?

Faranacab, thanks for the translation! I already posted my picture here once and some of these badiyo straight off the banana boat Negroes saved it and continue to propagate it. Ask around I'm sure they'll pm you a link. :D

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:28 pm
by Sealion
CaliBurco wrote:Because you're a bimbo who can't read, write or speak your language.

Ps: have you been admitted to the private majerteen forum? Last I remember from the sketch topic Cinque wanted to do certain things to you.
I don't know what you're on about now midgaan...? I'm sorry my father is dead and my mum was too busy growing up working two jobs and trying to raise her kids by herself to give lessons.

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:46 pm
by Faranacab
Sealion, you never share your true self on social sites as it could cost your health. My intention never was to peak on how jalanqo you are. Just having trouble with the ugly avatar. Really really really... it is offensive. No matter what you do now, .. please take it down!!!

*Typing with closed eyes*

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 pm
by CaliBurco
Sealion wrote:
CaliBurco wrote:Because you're a bimbo who can't read, write or speak your language.

Ps: have you been admitted to the private majerteen forum? Last I remember from the sketch topic Cinque wanted to do certain things to you.
I don't know what you're on about now midgaan...? I'm sorry my father is dead and my mum was too busy growing up working two jobs and trying to raise her kids by herself to give lessons.
That's no excuse. You should be able to speak it.

Re: Real True Love!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 pm
by CaliBurco
As for the part you've highlighted, i was refering to your picture that also ended up on the somalinet qarxis youtube video. Some people were getting funny thoughts.