Page 3 of 3

Re: Salan Sare Ugaaas BnW

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:22 pm
by The_Patriot
TheblueNwhite wrote:Green iyo Patriot, faataxada ayaan idin marey.

Pat adigoo gabar kale shukaansaneyso hadaan ku arko, habaar ku talo gal.
Dhee I thought I will be still single till I add another three to the equation.
Pss isfilita ba kukici ee inanta haushegin. :P

Re: Salan Sare Ugaaas BnW

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 pm
by greenday
Fataxo waxa igu mareeysid xita ma fireeysid miyaa habar yar :-O

Ask him if he is from Somalia bal cuz he won't tell me :cry:

Inshallah voltage :up:

Re: Salan Sare Ugaaas BnW

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:43 pm
by guhad122
Actually the collaboration between these two nationalist clans has already begun:
http://kismaayonews.com/2012/09/26/wada ... yo-absame/

We want to learn from our Mudolood brothers on how they were able to clean their cities from the undesirables and in return, we will teach them how to make the Shirib folklore more popular. Today, Dhaanto is the undisputed champion of all Somali traditional dances/folklores.

I also heard that many Mudulood elders have recommended the president to pick an Absame prime minister because in they say "Muga halaa sedex walax ku helee".

I believe that Absame and Abgaal have a lot in common than most people are aware of. The Ogadens who migrated from Jubooyinka, Bakool, and Gedo and from Ogadenia as teens to Muqdisho often married Abgaal women more than any other clan.

Re: Salan Sare Ugaaas BnW

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:00 pm
by TheblueNwhite
I love dhaanto.

Green, ninkan waa nin ku dhaqi kara, geesinimo iyo karti leh. Markaad is waashana ugali iyo sukuma kuu karinaayo. Caruurtiinane 3 luqadood ayey ku hadli doonaan; luqada aduunka oo dhan la isku fahmo, luqada Africa badankiisa la isku fahmo, iyo luqada hooyo oo HOA dhan looga hadlo. Qaado faataxada muranka badan intaad iska dayso. :clap:

Re: Salan Sare Ugaaas BnW

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:00 am
by FarhanYare
Coldoon wrote:BlueNWhite, you are the most satisfied guy on Snet. Mogadishu, your own city is under your control. It's only wise for you to make alliance with Absame, to block any Marehan-Habar Gidir takeover of Kismaayo.

I support Absame-Abgaal alliance. Both known to be of religious roots. :up:
:Puhlease: Abgaal formed an alliance with mj

Re: Salan Sare Ugaaas BnW

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 am
by Eaglehawk
great to see abgaal and ogadeen get along



ps:the IQ level of this thread is very low, it looks like a special needs class

Re: Salan Sare Ugaaas BnW

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:33 am
by Oba
Absame mudulood coalition like that as im the Malaaq of the Mudulood i approve this Ducadeyda waad qabtaan :up: