Page 3 of 9
Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 pm
by ZubeirAwal
hydrogen wrote:ZubeirAwal wrote:Grandpa, a true and strong mu'min knows how to perservere in the trials of Allah, what you see around you is fitna, and there is an end to it, so to rush to your death is cowardice and to endure the fitna with sabr and iman is khayr.
Class A bum licking.

Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:07 pm
by Insomniac
@Jax
Make sure to mention Somalinet. Please.
Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:09 pm
by Jax
zubeirawal,
there's nothing for me left in this world, I can't make hajj, I can't do umrah I can't visit my relatives, I can't study in Medinah, I can't make hijra, kuffar harass me, my father abandoned me nothing left for me.
If they took away Mecca and Medina from me, then whats too live for?
Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 pm
by ZubeirAwal
Why can't you restablish ties with your kin? the prophet always said keep ties with your kin.

Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:19 pm
by Insomniac
Jax wrote:zubeirawal,
there's nothing for me left in this world, I can't make hajj, I can't do umrah I can't visit my relatives, I can't study in Medinah, I can't make hijra, kuffar harass me, my father abandoned me nothing left for me.
If they took away Mecca and Medina from me, then whats too live for?

Shit mate. Show them what you are made of.
Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:19 pm
by ZubeirAwal
Insomniac wrote:Jax wrote:zubeirawal,
there's nothing for me left in this world, I can't make hajj, I can't do umrah I can't visit my relatives, I can't study in Medinah, I can't make hijra, kuffar harass me, my father abandoned me nothing left for me.
If they took away Mecca and Medina from me, then whats too live for?

Shit mate. Show them what you are made of.

Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:20 pm
by Jax
ZubeirAwal wrote:Why can't you restablish ties with your kin? the prophet always said keep ties with your kin.

Skype and phone is nothing like face to face, something I will never get to experience again.

Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:20 pm
by hydrogen
^

Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:22 pm
by Hyperactive
Jax wrote:zubeirawal,
there's nothing for me left in this world, I can't make hajj, I can't do umrah I can't visit my relatives, I can't study in Medinah, I can't make hijra, kuffar harass me, my father abandoned me nothing left for me.
If they took away Mecca and Medina from me, then whats too live for?
shaitan ka iska naar and take your medication. when was last ti e you slept?
Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:23 pm
by Insomniac
How can you guys laugh? Can't you see the brother is hurting? Leave him be, if you won't help him.
I understand your need for revenge Jax and I fully support it. Don't let them walk all over you. Strike them.

Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:24 pm
by ZubeirAwal
Jax wrote:ZubeirAwal wrote:Why can't you restablish ties with your kin? the prophet always said keep ties with your kin.

Skype and phone is nothing like face to face, something I will never get to experience again.

ma jaamacad ba ku jirta niyo
Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:25 pm
by Jax
zuberawal, I have no one to talk to I only pray qiyaam layl and ask Allah to help me you know sometimes I talk to Allah for hours upon hours, his the only One I got. no else I can talk to about my problems.
Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:26 pm
by ZubeirAwal
How'd you get into those problems, what happened to your sheikh and the masjid.
Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:28 pm
by Vivacious
Jax, where is your family?

How come you have no one to talk to?
Re: Estimate your last day
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:33 pm
by Hyperactive
DeeqaDagan wrote:Jax, where is your family?

How come you have no one to talk to?
from broken family! wa youth ka la daya'ay. Yallah protect him.