I hope you're good to her as well as for her. I hope you don't think of her as being average or ordinary. That's what I loved most about him. He never treated me like I was ordinary. You're more than just her husband, right? Us women need more than that. We need you to be our best friend, counselor, advocate, coach, biggest fan, someone we can console and rely on. It's a privilege to be loved by a woman.LeJusticier wrote:Savy
You remind me my baby. She was sNet member till 2003. tday she is my wife.
My Snet Romance
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- SavySallySupersedes
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 577
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:55 pm
- Location: Suiting up for a walk through snowy woods on a Thursday morning.
Re: My Snet Romance
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Re: My Snet Romance
SavySallySupersedes wrote:I hope you're good to her as well as for her. I hope you don't think of her as being average or ordinary. That's what I loved most about him. He never treated me like I was ordinary. You're more than just her husband, right? Us women need more than that. We need you to be our best friend, counselor, advocate, coach, biggest fan, someone we can console and rely on. It's a privilege to be loved by a woman.LeJusticier wrote:Savy
You remind me my baby. She was sNet member till 2003. tday she is my wife.

Re: My Snet Romance
SavySallySupersedes wrote:The way he would try to match my enthusiasm when I had something exciting to share. I had to literally tell him to shut up, so I could talk.
He always had this way of making me feel more than good enough. I never had to prove anything to him. He liked me just as I was. I didn't have to change one thing about myself.
And despite the 7 hour timezone difference, he would stay up all throughout his morning to talk to me.
I left him a voicemail once. The next time we talked, he said he listened to it about a dozen times.
I would act out different accents to see which one he liked best. He liked it best when I tried to be cute.

Re: My Snet Romance
It's not a good idea to present your love story involving a Somalinet character. I did that once and it still haunts me. Every topic I open hold my breath untill after I've checked that topic didn't come up at the bottom of the page in the related topics section.
I had a quick glance there before I replied to this.
I had a quick glance there before I replied to this.
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Re: My Snet Romance
^ If you can dig it out & PM it to me I can delete it for you. 

-
InaSamaale
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2524
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 pm
- Location: Endeavour.
Re: My Snet Romance
Did you ban her from SomaliNet? How come she is no longer with us?LeJusticier wrote:Savy
You remind me my baby. She was sNet member till 2003. tday she is my wife.
Re: My Snet Romance
Twist wrote:^ If you can dig it out & PM it to me I can delete it for you.
It shall remain in the depths of cyber space.
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: My Snet Romance
InaSamaale wrote:Did you ban her from SomaliNet? How come she is no longer with us?LeJusticier wrote:Savy
You remind me my baby. She was sNet member till 2003. tday she is my wife.
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Re: My Snet Romance
Shit didn't work. Alright, will try it some other time.CaliBurco wrote:Twist wrote:^ If you can dig it out & PM it to me I can delete it for you.
It shall remain in the depths of cyber space.
Re: My Snet Romance
So who was it
- SavySallySupersedes
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 577
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:55 pm
- Location: Suiting up for a walk through snowy woods on a Thursday morning.
Re: My Snet Romance
Instead of trying to decipher my whereabouts, why don't you contemplate the plethora of ways a woman can (and most likely will) fuck you into financial ruin.FAH1223 wrote:
UK is 5 hours ahead of us on the East Coast.
Two hours more means you're in Mountain Time.

- SavySallySupersedes
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 577
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:55 pm
- Location: Suiting up for a walk through snowy woods on a Thursday morning.
Re: My Snet Romance
CaliBurco wrote:It's not a good idea to present your love story involving a Somalinet character. I did that once and it still haunts me. Every topic I open hold my breath untill after I've checked that topic didn't come up at the bottom of the page in the related topics section.
I had a quick glance there before I replied to this.

- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: My Snet Romance
Never happening.SavySallySupersedes wrote:Instead of trying to decipher my whereabouts, why don't you contemplate the plethora of ways a woman can (and most likely will) fuck you into financial ruin.FAH1223 wrote:
UK is 5 hours ahead of us on the East Coast.
Two hours more means you're in Mountain Time.
- LeJusticier
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8487
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
- Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka
Re: My Snet Romance
I love Allah with all my heart and soul, but to live without my sweetheart, I would be nothing but an empty vessel. My sweetheart is too busy...Studying while raising children.
- QaaliDumar
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:14 am
- Location: Hal jazaa'ul ixsaani ilal ixsaan....
Re: My Snet Romance
Romance? more like child's play.


-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 19 Replies
- 2239 Views
-
Last post by Babygirl-
-
- 14 Replies
- 1300 Views
-
Last post by sovlsworn
-
- 8 Replies
- 1013 Views
-
Last post by salool
-
- 2 Replies
- 633 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 115 Replies
- 8029 Views
-
Last post by musika man
-
- 17 Replies
- 1816 Views
-
Last post by SHAKILL
-
- 36 Replies
- 2488 Views
-
Last post by ms.naliaa
-
- 20 Replies
- 2421 Views
-
Last post by Hto
-
- 17 Replies
- 994 Views
-
Last post by razzberry
