Page 3 of 3

Re: I just paid a prostitute

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:09 pm
by salool
^^Ayeeyo jaceylko wa maxay..ma cunta la cuna?

Re: I just paid a prostitute

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:47 pm
by gulaid111
salool wrote:^^Ayeeyo jaceylko wa maxay..ma cunta la cuna?
Gun ha noqon intaad isleed is adadkee

Re: I just paid a prostitute

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:59 pm
by Basra-
Gedo_Boy wrote:Basra is probably the funniest person on SNet and I took a long hiatus to come back and she is still going strong.

Basra, I remember that time when you said that madows have such high testosterone that they don't need a gabar to be terribly pretty to get attracted.

LOL

Gedo

U r too kind. Funny that u 'appear' when I say something about the Late Baare's lesbian daughter! The buzz word "gedo' comes up by mysteriously. Happy New year Huuno! :dj:

Re: I just paid a prostitute

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:06 pm
by salool
gulaid111 wrote:
salool wrote:^^Ayeeyo jaceylko wa maxay..ma cunta la cuna?
Gun ha noqon intaad isleed is adadkee
50 baan ahey..guunimo ima hadhsana ayeeyo ee cidhibta ku dhufo.