3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9428
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
Ajohson ... You are an idiot if you really believe that lol the guy hated muslims he killed them because their religion His facebook page shows the hatred he has for muslims, Who kills 3 young student over parking spot? It was a hate crime and he is an athiest terrorist PERIOD.
-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
I am,“Our preliminary investigation indicates that the crime was motivated by an ongoing neighbor dispute over parking,” the police said in a statement.
Abdi "He was a crazy man who killed over parking" Johnson
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
I've already made a thread abt the fact that this was abt neighbors in dispute and one went over board...move on people ...
- 1nemansquad
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11434
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Over here and over there
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
nobody kills three people over a parking dispute, that lie isn't going to be sold to anyone. he was a radical atheist like yourself who wanted to exterminate all Muslims. killing someone for being affiliated with a religion is absolutely a hate crime. absolutely it's terrorism. radical atheist are a threat to all god fearing people everywhere. i see little difference between the act of this individual and the senseless killing of innocent human beings by ISIS or any other extremists..
- obstacle24
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 384
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:11 pm
- Location: Prepare for the worst, but still praying for the best
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
1nemansquad wrote:nobody kills three people over a parking dispute, that lie isn't going to be sold to anyone. he was a radical atheist like yourself who wanted to exterminate all Muslims. killing someone for being affiliated with a religion is absolutely a hate crime. absolutely it's terrorism. radical atheist are a threat to all god fearing people everywhere. i see little difference between the act of this individual and the senseless killing of innocent human beings by ISIS or any other extremists..
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
AUN masaakiinta muslimiinta ah.
- TheMailMan
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 pm
- Location: Land of Somalinimo and Islam
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
1nemansquad wrote:nobody kills three people over a parking dispute, that lie isn't going to be sold to anyone. he was a radical atheist like yourself who wanted to exterminate all Muslims. killing someone for being affiliated with a religion is absolutely a hate crime. absolutely it's terrorism. radical atheist are a threat to all god fearing people everywhere. i see little difference between the act of this individual and the senseless killing of innocent human beings by ISIS or any other extremists..
It's all bullshit. They'll have us believe that these 3 young Muslims were killed merely over a parking spot. Even though the actions, behavior, and beliefs of the gunman all point to him committing this act due to his extreme hatred of Muslims and Islam. This is unacceptable and it exposes the double standards of the news media. We Muslims need our own voice in North America and alhamdulilah we're already starting our own media outlets
-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
Do you have any proof or evidence that they were killed for their beliefs? Suspicion alone will never fly in a court room. This isn't Africa where emotions are used as evidence. It was over a parking dispute. Maybe in your native Africa people are guilty simply because you don't like them but this is the United States of America. The process is fair and just. In your native Africa I can be thrown in jail simply because a politician or a warlord may not like me and I might never get out if I came from a minority clan. This is why your country is in the state as it is. 10 million people who don't use logic but their emotions. Then they come here to spread their poison.
Killing 3 people doesn't seem like someone who would want to "exterminate" and would be a poor attempt anyway. I would take your emotions more seriously if he went inside a masaajid during Jumaah.
I need to see the evidence of a hate crime. I see a parking dispute as the police have said. You get emotional that I karbaash you in arguments but when you see this story, you try to run with it to the hills. I am sorry. It doesnt work that way. I require evidence. I don't want your tears. You certainly didnt have any tears for the kids the now dead Shabab commander brutalized and killed. In fact, you defended him and got me a warning for posting an article and simply reporting his death.
I am,
Abdi "You need help" Johnson
Killing 3 people doesn't seem like someone who would want to "exterminate" and would be a poor attempt anyway. I would take your emotions more seriously if he went inside a masaajid during Jumaah.
I need to see the evidence of a hate crime. I see a parking dispute as the police have said. You get emotional that I karbaash you in arguments but when you see this story, you try to run with it to the hills. I am sorry. It doesnt work that way. I require evidence. I don't want your tears. You certainly didnt have any tears for the kids the now dead Shabab commander brutalized and killed. In fact, you defended him and got me a warning for posting an article and simply reporting his death.
I am,
Abdi "You need help" Johnson
-
TheGrumpyGeeljire
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3556
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 pm
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
Someone ban this evil son of a bitch. 3 people were murdered in cold blood and now he's insinuating it was their fault because they're Muslim.
- TheMailMan
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 pm
- Location: Land of Somalinimo and Islam
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
This is reported from FOX NEWS, and Fox News actually reports the father of the young female victim saying that the murderer was a hateful man was most definitely racist and Islamophobic. He killed them because they were Muslims 
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/11/no ... ree-people
http://www.newsobserver.com/2015/02/11/ ... .html?rh=1
This was most definitely an islamophobic terrorist attack meant to target Muslims. Abdi Johnson is in utter denial. He would have us believe they were killed over a f-king parking space. Even the father of the victims is saying that it was a hate crime, and that the young female victim used to call her father and complain about their hateful neighbor. I sincerely hope this murderer receives the death penalty

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/11/no ... ree-people
http://www.newsobserver.com/2015/02/11/ ... .html?rh=1
This was most definitely an islamophobic terrorist attack meant to target Muslims. Abdi Johnson is in utter denial. He would have us believe they were killed over a f-king parking space. Even the father of the victims is saying that it was a hate crime, and that the young female victim used to call her father and complain about their hateful neighbor. I sincerely hope this murderer receives the death penalty

-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
Victims' father says Chapel Hill triple homicide was 'hate crime'
I am,AbdiJohnson wrote:“Our preliminary investigation indicates that the crime was motivated by an ongoing neighbor dispute over parking,” the police said in a statement.
Abdi "Stop putting religion into these cold blooded murders" Johnson
-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
Where did I say that? I've said time and time again these people lie about me to purposely ban me.chilinbadboy wrote:Someone ban this evil son of a bitch. 3 people were murdered in cold blood and now he's insinuating it was their fault because they're Muslim.
I've made a few posts in this same thread saying religion was not involved and it was murder over a parking spot. Now they try to remix what I said.
Our people are a very sneaky people
I am,
Abdi "You people are pathetic" Johnson
-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
This is what these people have resorted to. They hope they can trick the mods into banning me by LYING and REMIXING what I said. I just said the TOTAL OPPOSITE of what you claimed I said. You said I said it was their fault they died because their deen. When I have been saying the whole time it wasn't about religion but a parking spot.
They are hoping this thread becomes 10 pages and then they do their sneak attack hoping the mods dont go through many pages after seeing people like chillinbadboy make wild claims and wailing like donkeys.
I told you. Somalis dont use logic. They use emotions. They try to win and get their way through emotions. This guy just completely lied about me and hoped his emotions would help him achieve his goal of my banning
I am,
Abdi "
" Johnson
They are hoping this thread becomes 10 pages and then they do their sneak attack hoping the mods dont go through many pages after seeing people like chillinbadboy make wild claims and wailing like donkeys.
I told you. Somalis dont use logic. They use emotions. They try to win and get their way through emotions. This guy just completely lied about me and hoped his emotions would help him achieve his goal of my banning
I am,
Abdi "
Last edited by AbdiJohnson on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Jugjugwacwac
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1170
- Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:18 pm
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
By this logic, no hate crime or terrorist attack can be deemed as such unless the perpetrator confesses their underlying motivation. If I'm a jew-hating far-right Nazi and kill my Rabbi neighbour and say it was over a spat over parking, would you say it's a regular homicide and call it a day? For some reason I don't think you would.AbdiJohnson wrote:Do you have any proof or evidence that they were killed for their beliefs? Suspicion alone will never fly in a court room. This isn't Africa where emotions are used as evidence. It was over a parking dispute. Maybe in your native Africa people are guilty simply because you don't like them but this is the United States of America. The process is fair and just. In your native Africa I can be thrown in jail simply because a politician or a warlord may not like me and I might never get out if I came from a minority clan. This is why your country is in the state as it is. 10 million people who don't use logic but their emotions. Then they come here to spread their poison.
Killing 3 people doesn't seem like someone who would want to "exterminate" and would be a poor attempt anyway. I would take your emotions more seriously if he went inside a masaajid during Jumaah.
I need to see the evidence of a hate crime. I see a parking dispute as the police have said. You get emotional that I karbaash you in arguments but when you see this story, you try to run with it to the hills. I am sorry. It doesnt work that way. I require evidence. I don't want your tears. You certainly didnt have any tears for the kids the now dead Shabab commander brutalized and killed. In fact, you defended him and got me a warning for posting an article and simply reporting his death.
I am,
Abdi "You need help" Johnson
Also, anyone with an above 80 IQ can see that this mans actions were disproporsionate to someone upset over parking. The parking dispute may have very well triggered him, but all it does is betray his pathological hate for Muslims since no sane person kills over parking. So don't come here and insult our intelligence; either deem the man insane without proof, or admit the obvious.
- ciddhartha
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 537
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:54 pm
- Location: All Up in Your Space
Re: 3 Muslims murdered in North Carolina
Charlie Hebdo killing spree was Mossad orchestrated!


-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 27 Replies
- 2417 Views
-
Last post by Voltage
-
- 17 Replies
- 2238 Views
-
Last post by qoraxeey
-
- 13 Replies
- 1284 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 5 Replies
- 661 Views
-
Last post by QansaGabeyle
-
- 2 Replies
- 605 Views
-
Last post by PanSomaliNationalist
-
- 4 Replies
- 936 Views
-
Last post by LiquidHYDROGEN
-
- 1 Replies
- 434 Views
-
Last post by 1_londoner
-
- 19 Replies
- 3131 Views
-
Last post by Mondey
-
- 14 Replies
- 1461 Views
-
Last post by Macarons
-
- 0 Replies
- 643 Views
-
Last post by SunFromNorth