Page 3 of 3
Re: Bitter Somali man angry that Somali women choose converts
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:31 pm
by Siciid85
I know that girl. She is a nice young lady. And that white guy is also decent from what I have seen.
Re: Bitter Somali man angry that Somali women choose converts
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:49 pm
by LiquidHYDROGEN
ummlayla wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:13 am
LiquidHYDROGEN wrote:Big deal. If anything it's self-imposed eugenics. Any xaliimo naive enough to do such a thing is ostracized and her offspring are no longer Somali. Guy needs to grow a pair and mind his own business.
What bubble of hate are you living in?
I know quite a few women married to ajnabis and no one has ostracized them?
They are Still active in the Somali community. I even grew up with their kids and they went to a Somali dugsi ect. Since some of them spoke somali and one of them just looked like a light skin Somali no one really treated them differently. Plus where I live people are practicing.
Also stop conflating ethnicity with nationality.
Somali Yemenis do not belong to a Somali tribe. Yet they are culturally Somali. Their linage hails from Yemen, therefore essentially foreigners.
Our ancestors obviously had no problem accepting these arab arrivals.
A child with a non Somali linage can still be Somali on a cultural level.
Furthermore, in the west most mixed raced Somali kids with Somali fathers don't even identify with their Somali side as language comes from the mother e.g Mother tongue.
Linage means nothing in the grand scheme of things when the said child does not personally identify or even marry fellow somalis.
That's like saying Bob Marley is white as he has a white English father and Ryan Giggs(who is/looks like a white man) is black because his linage is directly Sierra Leonian.
This thread is 2 years old! Damn I need to leave this place.
Lol@ummlayla. These wahabi arab-wannabe losers are something else. If "he's Muslim " is your only criteria for marriage then go and marry a donkey for all I care. I'm not responsible for you or your sexual preferences. It's funny when women of other ethnic groups have more self-esteem and pride and actually marry successful men and we are stuck with these "muh as long as he's Muslim" losers
