Wise words my Muslim maiden now begin with yourself and pack up your bags and head to welcoming Muslim utopia of saudi Arabia,Cherine wrote:[*]I'd rather have people who are honest & open about their hatred for Muslims like the French than backstabbers who pretend to like you. Muslims of France should pack up and go to their homelands. Why would anyone choose to live life as a second class citizen in the ugly poverty stricken suburbs of Paris when they can live in stunning riyads in the fascinating cities of Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria [anyone seen the recent Slow train through Africa programme? My God! Didn't know Algeria was so beautiful]
muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
The fact that you think the Kaabah is a form of idolatry exposes your extreme ignorance and narcissism. You know nothing about Islam, so stick to the topics that you DO understand and keep your mouth shut.X.Playa wrote:Kaafiye since when the word atheist had became an insult? At least I don't bow down and kiss a cubic black rock, an atheist is better for then an idolatrous Muslim,
Why don't you attend some Sam Harris fanboy event, you godless troll. Wallahi anyone who willingly disconnects his link with his Creator deserves contempt and ridicule
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
I bet it pisses you off that the overwhelming majority of Somalis---including the Isaaqs---are religious Muslims. This is why you keep insisting that we pack our bags and move to Saudi Arabia, a country which we have nothing to do with. A country which I have no business living in.
You're deeply embittered aren't you? You wish you could have your Atheistic and Secular and Marxist values shoved down the throats of the Somali population don't you? Wallahi I really wish I could meet you. I would slap you upside the head and re-educate you.
You're an othaay but your knowledge is nothing.
You're deeply embittered aren't you? You wish you could have your Atheistic and Secular and Marxist values shoved down the throats of the Somali population don't you? Wallahi I really wish I could meet you. I would slap you upside the head and re-educate you.
You're an othaay but your knowledge is nothing.
- RoobleAlWaliid
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2707
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:31 pm
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
Easy there brother, insulting him won't make him see the truth and benefits of Islam. It is mostly the ones ignorant about the religion that leave it. Indeed Allah (swt) guides whom he wills and misguides them.Kaafiye wrote:I bet it pisses you off that the overwhelming majority of Somalis---including the Isaaqs---are religious Muslims. This is why you keep insisting that we pack our bags and move to Saudi Arabia, a country which we have nothing to do with. A country which I have no business living in.
You're deeply embittered aren't you? You wish you could have your Atheistic and Secular and Marxist values shoved down the throats of the Somali population don't you? Wallahi I really wish I could meet you. I would slap you upside the head and re-educate you.
You're an othaay but your knowledge is nothing.
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
Bro, this guy X.Playa is a veteran on this forum and he's been spouting his Atheist rhetoric for years. Wallahi someone needs to put this godless troll in his place. He's made outright lies about our Deen before and he seeks to manipulate the Somali people regarding his beliefs.RoobleAlWaliid wrote:Easy there brother, insulting him won't make him see the truth and benefits of Islam. It is mostly the ones ignorant about the religion that leave it. Indeed Allah (swt) guides whom he wills and misguides them.Kaafiye wrote:I bet it pisses you off that the overwhelming majority of Somalis---including the Isaaqs---are religious Muslims. This is why you keep insisting that we pack our bags and move to Saudi Arabia, a country which we have nothing to do with. A country which I have no business living in.
You're deeply embittered aren't you? You wish you could have your Atheistic and Secular and Marxist values shoved down the throats of the Somali population don't you? Wallahi I really wish I could meet you. I would slap you upside the head and re-educate you.
You're an othaay but your knowledge is nothing.
- RoobleAlWaliid
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2707
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:31 pm
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
I'm not suprised brother, this place is like 40% gaalo.Kaafiye wrote: Bro, this guy X.Playa is a veteran on this forum and he's been spouting his Atheist rhetoric for years. Wallahi someone needs to put this godless troll in his place. He's made outright lies about our Deen before and he seeks to manipulate the Somali people regarding his beliefs.
Last edited by RoobleAlWaliid on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
- EvolSyawla
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5196
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am
- Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
Do you guys realize what you're saying? A SKIRT. When did Islam monopolize skirts?Talo alle udaa wrote:I agree with X playa hereX.Playa wrote:No need to a Muslim whining about some scarf or xijaab same old shit
Muslims will need to head back to their homes if they want to practice Islam and safeguard their deen.
X playa when will your book on the dervish come out?
will you make sure to tell the readers your a murtad in the intro
Don't be those people who bend over saying 'oh this is their country'. This is ludicrous. If she were white, they would say she was being modest. What, will they ban summer dresses now? Will they ban long sleeve shirts? I don't understand how you guys are justifying their ignorance and blatant anti-Islam agenda.
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
Bro, we should be protective over our Somali Muslim brothers and sisters. In no way should we allow these Atheist creatures to manipulate and misguide Somali Muslims from the right path. Yawmal Qiyamah is not a joke saaxib. There's no reason why we should allow this degenerate Atheist creature to propagate his false beliefs, as it may lead to Muslims being negatively affected by it.RoobleAlWaliid wrote:I'm not suprised brother, this place is like 40% gaalo.Kaafiye wrote: Bro, this guy X.Playa is a veteran on this forum and he's been spouting his Atheist rhetoric for years. Wallahi someone needs to put this godless troll in his place. He's made outright lies about our Deen before and he seeks to manipulate the Somali people regarding his beliefs.meeshan waa la galoobay walaal, but their religion is not of my concern and anything they write in this forum and anyone it misguides, that will be up to them and the Lord.
If he wants to stay an Atheist, that's up to him. It's his life and he can live however he pleases. But as soon as he comes open about his godless beliefs, then it's up to us to punish him and deal with it.
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
Kaafiye wrote:I don't care how old he is. He is a deranged Atheist and he needs to be re-educated due to his despicable beliefs.Cherine wrote:Kaafiye,
Have some respect for the old age pensioners.
Wallahi I sincerely believe that Atheists are the lowest of God's creatures.
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
I agree with you but it's not just skirts walaal. It's a whole catalogue of humiliations. The french are known for being intolerant why any Muslim will continue to live there i do not know. People eventually get fatigued from complaining and constantly demanding their rights. The French are flocking to their countries, as tourists, to retire, to purchase up properties to turn in to hotels/bed &breakfasts and these people whose country it is, instead choose to waste their lives in the ghettoes of France being humiliated on a daily basis. Let us also not forget the 1 million or so who died in the Algerian war of independence from France.EvolSyawla wrote:Do you guys realize what you're saying? A SKIRT. When did Islam monopolize skirts?Talo alle udaa wrote:I agree with X playa hereX.Playa wrote:No need to a Muslim whining about some scarf or xijaab same old shit
Muslims will need to head back to their homes if they want to practice Islam and safeguard their deen.
X playa when will your book on the dervish come out?
will you make sure to tell the readers your a murtad in the intro
Don't be those people who bend over saying 'oh this is their country'. This is ludicrous. If she were white, they would say she was being modest. What, will they ban summer dresses now? Will they ban long sleeve shirts? I don't understand how you guys are justifying their ignorance and blatant anti-Islam agenda.
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
gegiroor wrote:Kaafiye wrote:I don't care how old he is. He is a deranged Atheist and he needs to be re-educated due to his despicable beliefs.Cherine wrote:Kaafiye,
Have some respect for the old age pensioners.
Wallahi I sincerely believe that Atheists are the lowest of God's creatures.
Labadiina maad i fahmin.
- LiquidHYDROGEN
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14522
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 am
- Location: Back home in Old Kush
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
I will only agree with this proposal if the french thieving c@#*$ give back all the looted wealth they stole from African countries over the centuries. If they don't like muslims or foreigners in their country, maybe they should not involve themselves in the internal affairs of other countries like Ivory Coast or Mali and get the fck out of Djibouti. 
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
I think I understood you that you were hitting old X.Playa hard by implying his brain is not workingCherine wrote:gegiroor wrote:
Labadiina maad i fahmin.
- srsbsns
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 am
- Location: On sanctioned raiding expeditions...
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
Where are the feminists?
- SahanGalbeed
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19032
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo ,Somaliland
Re: muslim hating capital of the world sends student home for long skirt..
History is littered with religious struggles .
One example
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07527b.htm
I don't favor this particular policy
One example
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07527b.htm
I don't favor this particular policy
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4 Replies
- 774 Views
-
Last post by ZubeirAwal
-
- 0 Replies
- 484 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 14 Replies
- 2902 Views
-
Last post by GAMES
-
- 5 Replies
- 947 Views
-
Last post by FieldMarshalMenace
-
- 12 Replies
- 1033 Views
-
Last post by Lancer
-
- 16 Replies
- 1757 Views
-
Last post by MaliPrince
-
- 1 Replies
- 502 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 177 Replies
- 14927 Views
-
Last post by DANGIRL
-
- 21 Replies
- 2585 Views
-
Last post by TarTar
-
- 22 Replies
- 2335 Views
-
Last post by Gubbet