Guess the word

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
CaliQase
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:26 am

Re: Guess the word

Post by CaliQase »

:sadcam: Subxaanka yaa Cadiim!
BVSNet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Re: Guess the word

Post by BVSNet »

:lol:

My bad, that's supposed to be 2 words


A U _ _ _ A _ O _ I _ _ E _ U _

A _ A _ E _ _ I _


Haye I won't be back until after work marka good luck, if the word fits it's probably right
User avatar
Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5648
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA

Re: Guess the word

Post by Garaad_LQ »

S?
BVSNet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Re: Guess the word

Post by BVSNet »

A U S _ _ A _ O _ I _ _ E _ U S

A _ A _ E _ S I S
User avatar
Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5648
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA

Re: Guess the word

Post by Garaad_LQ »

australopithecus
anamensis

Image
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Guess the word

Post by YummyMummy »

Garaad_LQ wrote:australopithecus
anamensis


Image
yeeeees, a very natural & organic result eh? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5648
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA

Re: Guess the word

Post by Garaad_LQ »

:mrgreen:



Ok a very easy one


_u_ _ _ _ _a_u_
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Guess the word

Post by YummyMummy »

waryaa Garaad, I'm watching you :lol:

Enter any of the following: A E I O U
User avatar
Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5648
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA

Re: Guess the word

Post by Garaad_LQ »

i see you have your list of vowels ready :lol:


_u_ a _ _ _a_u_

Only one more A :lol:
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Guess the word

Post by YummyMummy »

yeah I'm riding that mediocre wave hard :lol:

no clue mate, got scrambled eggs for brains right now, maybe next time though :D :up:
User avatar
Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5648
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA

Re: Guess the word

Post by Garaad_LQ »

Ok here is a clue; it has something to do with Africa
i'll be waiting lol and for BV too
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Guess the word

Post by YummyMummy »

Tutankamun! :)
User avatar
Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5648
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA

Re: Guess the word

Post by Garaad_LQ »

YummyMummy wrote:Tutankamun! :)

:( that was quick


:clap:
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere

Re: Guess the word

Post by YummyMummy »

Nowt to do with skill walaal :lol: Weynu is ognahay :mrgreen:

okie doke, try this: _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ u _ _

All vowels are present. Hint: an organism :D
User avatar
Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5648
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA

Re: Guess the word

Post by Garaad_LQ »

S?
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”