[A traitor is anyone who entertains the idea of occupation and/or colonialism of his country & kin. ]
True.
Somali govt offers 'pardon' for Islamist fighters
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Grant
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5845
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:43 pm
- Location: Wherever you go, there you are.
Re: Somali govt offers 'pardon' for Islamist fighters
Mohammed Abdille Hassan drove the British out of the North and killed thousands of British soldiers. Hawo Tako drove the Italians out of the South. Mohammed Sayiid Barre drove the Americans and Russians out of the country and reclaimed the Ogaden. The heroic Shaabab drove Ethiopia, the US, the UN, the AU and the Arab League out and established a stable government based on Shaariica. I can just see the history books now.
Re: Somali govt offers 'pardon' for Islamist fighters
[Mohammed Abdille Hassan drove the British out of the North and killed thousands of British soldiers. Hawo Tako drove the Italians out of the South. Mohammed Sayiid Barre drove the Americans and Russians out of the country and reclaimed the Ogaden. The heroic Shaabab drove Ethiopia, the US, the UN, the AU and the Arab League out and established a stable government based on Shaariica. I can just see the history books now.]
What about the Holocaust?
What about the Holocaust?
- Grant
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5845
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:43 pm
- Location: Wherever you go, there you are.
Re: Somali govt offers 'pardon' for Islamist fighters
What about it?
Re: Somali govt offers 'pardon' for Islamist fighters
[What about it?]
You omitted to correct or revision it. You can't do that 'cause it's too sacred for you? I understand.
You omitted to correct or revision it. You can't do that 'cause it's too sacred for you? I understand.
- Grant
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5845
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:43 pm
- Location: Wherever you go, there you are.
Re: Somali govt offers 'pardon' for Islamist fighters
TAM,
I have personally known two Haulocaust survivors. I have seen their tattoos and enough of the records kept by the Germans to believe the details of the Haulocaust in it's most grim details. For me, the Haulocaust is not a matter of sacred faith, but of meticulous evidence.
If you think I was revising any history above, you missed the sarcasm.
I have personally known two Haulocaust survivors. I have seen their tattoos and enough of the records kept by the Germans to believe the details of the Haulocaust in it's most grim details. For me, the Haulocaust is not a matter of sacred faith, but of meticulous evidence.
If you think I was revising any history above, you missed the sarcasm.
Re: Somali govt offers 'pardon' for Islamist fighters
[For me, the Haulocaust is not a matter of sacred faith, but of meticulous evidence.]
Like I said, I understand. You can't entertain the idea of playing with the Holocaust.
Like I said, I understand. You can't entertain the idea of playing with the Holocaust.
- Grant
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5845
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:43 pm
- Location: Wherever you go, there you are.
Re: Somali govt offers 'pardon' for Islamist fighters
[quote="*Arabman"][For me, the Haulocaust is not a matter of sacred faith, but of meticulous evidence.]
Like I said, I understand. You can't entertain the idea of playing with the Holocaust.[/quote]
El Patron, he understands!
Like I said, I understand. You can't entertain the idea of playing with the Holocaust.[/quote]
El Patron, he understands!
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 841 Views
-
Last post by shidow1
-
- 4 Replies
- 707 Views
-
Last post by Gabre
-
- 1 Replies
- 648 Views
-
Last post by galia
-
- 1 Replies
- 20 Views
-
Last post by galia
-
- 0 Replies
- 520 Views
-
Last post by KingBlack
-
- 7 Replies
- 944 Views
-
Last post by *Arabman
-
- 1 Replies
- 549 Views
-
Last post by LobsterUnit
-
- 12 Replies
- 62 Views
-
Last post by NEasterner
-
- 22 Replies
- 1817 Views
-
Last post by Colonel
