WSM, why is that abaayo? PM me.
Snetters.....
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: Snetters.....
BV, don't worry it's not contagious.
WSM, why is that abaayo? PM me.
WSM, why is that abaayo? PM me.
- black velvet
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4976
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm
Re: Snetters.....
It's too late the little buggers are already Il jeex

Re: Snetters.....
Give them a HUG for me will you. 
- AyanTu
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3941
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm
- Location: On my way to poision control, i might be infected with Snetters germs
Re: Snetters.....
Hey Guys!!!
I've written some messed up things and posted some useless ass threads, but all in the name of Entertainment!!! LOOL
And wouldn't take back anything, but I have looked back and said "WTF was I thinking!?!?!?" LOL
P.s. I Heart You Guys!!! And Happy B-day to Hype ina abti!
I've written some messed up things and posted some useless ass threads, but all in the name of Entertainment!!! LOOL
And wouldn't take back anything, but I have looked back and said "WTF was I thinking!?!?!?" LOL
P.s. I Heart You Guys!!! And Happy B-day to Hype ina abti!
- black velvet
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4976
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm
Re: Snetters.....
Gifted - If they let me I will do 
- Warsan_Star_Muslimah
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4574
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:19 pm
- Location: ''A Malyuun Bucks''
Re: Snetters.....
Gifted; I just want it to be 'ME' only.
Don't worry I'm not in that situation, otherwise I'll be pming you like mad.
I have only heard of the term Il Jeex in Snet?
Salaam
Hey Ayantu
Don't worry I'm not in that situation, otherwise I'll be pming you like mad.
I have only heard of the term Il Jeex in Snet?
Salaam
Hey Ayantu
- black velvet
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4976
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm
Re: Snetters.....
Hi Ayan!
Warsan - I would just like to say that Snet was the first place I heard Il jeex too. Before that I really was sweet and innocent

Warsan - I would just like to say that Snet was the first place I heard Il jeex too. Before that I really was sweet and innocent
Re: Snetters.....
lol Ayantu, your topics were very entertaining, keep it up.
BV, okay mac sii as well.
WSM, seen seen, that's what most of us feel. Oh what a relief you scared me there for a sec.
I've heard of the term "iljeex" outside snet but I don't really know what it means. Maybe BV can tell us since she's uses it alot. 
BV, okay mac sii as well.
WSM, seen seen, that's what most of us feel. Oh what a relief you scared me there for a sec.
- black velvet
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4976
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm
Re: Snetters.....
lol how am I supposed to know I am still innocent dee 
Re: Snetters.....
^filin hindi 
-
Daanyeer
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15780
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Beer moos ku yaallo .biyuhuna u muuqdaan
Re: Snetters.....
Yes, when i ASKED a PRECIOUS SISTER in S'net whether she is FGMed???
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: Snetters.....
When I made a post when I was high out of my mind 
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: Snetters.....
Hi darling. How you been malmalhaan?AbdiWahab252 wrote:When I made a post when I was high out of my mind
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: Snetters.....
Ismahan,
I had a fabolous weekend
It was Iljeex remix 
I had a fabolous weekend
-
1_londoner
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8904
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:48 am
Re: Snetters.....
Loooool. All.the.time. 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 13 Replies
- 1080 Views
-
Last post by Sangub
-
- 3 Replies
- 756 Views
-
Last post by AhmedBoqor
-
- 6 Replies
- 985 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 25 Replies
- 2074 Views
-
Last post by Ladyyonelove
-
- 49 Replies
- 4130 Views
-
Last post by LivingToSucceed
-
- 8 Replies
- 1319 Views
-
Last post by Cherine
-
- 22 Replies
- 2574 Views
-
Last post by zingii
-
- 18 Replies
- 1632 Views
-
Last post by TUUG4LIFE
-
- 21 Replies
- 2609 Views
-
Last post by Rabshoole
-
- 8 Replies
- 1376 Views
-
Last post by kambuli