No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7678
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by OliveOil »

uglybrother wrote:
idol wrote:That really made me cry. I blame this on the Hawiye, They're the ones who detroyed Somalia, and they are the ones who are still fighting in Muqdisho. May Allah punish them all. Those bastards are acting like self righteous Muslims when they are in the West. Fuck them all I say.
Surely stereotypes are dangerous. Hawiya couldn't have caused the downfall of Somalia by themselves. They were abetted by every qabeel, and Somalia's destruction was thus shared. I am sure there are hawiya that died in the war without shooting a gun. Learn to differentiates civilians from warlords, and learn to judge individually rather than collectively. It's ramadan by the way, don't accumulate dambi.

Couldn't have said it better...thnx so much walalo :rose:
User avatar
idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 am
Location: Boogeytown..
Contact:

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by idol »

OliveOil wrote:
idol wrote:thank us bitches, we are your superior.

Now that is f-king below the belt bitch!
Really? bitch? You can't break someone if your opinion is WORTHLESS to them.

Are you eating your suxuur while you're typing the WORD bitch? stupidity should be illegal.
User avatar
Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6609
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Location: Eiffel Tower

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by Knight of Wisdom »

What is OliveOil doing? :lol: Idol is having a quarrel with our Hawiye comrades. Isn't OliveOil Mareexaan? :?
User avatar
OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7678
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by OliveOil »

Xoolo waa iska xoolo like BlueNWhite have already mentioned....move along yariisay!




KOW loooooooooooool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 am
Location: Boogeytown..
Contact:

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by idol »

I don't even think she is Mareexaan or Hawiye she's a f-king sheegato. Move right along. :arrow: :arrow:. Stop f-king flip flopping you stupid worthless piglet!
User avatar
Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6609
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Location: Eiffel Tower

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by Knight of Wisdom »

OliveOil, seriously, were you bullshitting about being MR? :shock:

As for Idol, walal...I think enough is enough. Ramadan Karim...enjoy yourself....close your heart from anyones slurs/insults/kaftan...and put your focus on Allah. Search for Deen-related videos on Youtube.

Cafis, by the way...also to ALL. :up:

Ramadan Mubarak.
User avatar
idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 am
Location: Boogeytown..
Contact:

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by idol »

KOW cafiis to you, I will have to call you gay again after Ramadan, :lol: I'm only kidding. Seriously Ramadan Kareem, and you have a blessed month.
quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7820
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:22 pm
Location: Xarunta Xisbiga Gooni Isu Taaga Dal udug

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by quark »

horta why do some guys on this site love to trade insults with women? olive and idol its ramadan sisters forget this nonsense :up:
User avatar
Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6609
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Location: Eiffel Tower

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by Knight of Wisdom »

idol wrote:KOW cafiis to you, I will have to call you gay again after Ramadan, :lol: I'm only kidding. Seriously Ramadan Kareem, and you have a blessed month.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Insha'allah, may we reach the end of Ramadan and beyond safely. :lol: Cafis accepted and I hope you accept mine. Have a blessed month of Ramadan...may your Dua, Hassanat, and good deeds be accepted and may ours also be accepted by Allah. Amiin. :up:
User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by Coeus »

Idol walaal you are fasting, dont forget that.:up:

Olive oil its ramadan, sister please restrain yourself from vulgar words. :up:
User avatar
idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 am
Location: Boogeytown..
Contact:

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by idol »

horta why do some guys on this site love to trade insults with women? olive and idol its ramadan sisters forget this nonsense
Ok walal. Ramadan Kareem.

Knight of Wisdom wrote:
idol wrote:KOW cafiis to you, I will have to call you gay again after Ramadan, :lol: I'm only kidding. Seriously Ramadan Kareem, and you have a blessed month.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Insha'allah, may we reach the end of Ramadan and beyond safely. :lol: Cafis accepted and I hope you accept mine. Have a blessed month of Ramadan...may your Dua, Hassanat, and good deeds be accepted and may ours also be accepted by Allah. Amiin. :up:
I accept your Cafiis. And Ameen.
User avatar
idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 am
Location: Boogeytown..
Contact:

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by idol »

Coeus wrote:Idol walaal you are fasting, dont forget that.:up:
I stopped!. Why are you still awake?
User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by Coeus »

idol wrote:
Coeus wrote:Idol walaal you are fasting, dont forget that.:up:
I stopped!. Why are you still awake?
I cant sleep :(
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7678
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by OliveOil »

LOOOOOL @ me being a Sheegato...I like Hawiye people and wallahi I'm not just saying it...they r the only qabiil outside of Darood that I can truly say I like...kabeesh :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



Anyways....Ramadan kareem walaalayaal. Quirk, Ceous, N KOW (the lame ass) :D :rose:
User avatar
Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6609
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Location: Eiffel Tower

Re: No one should be Proud of Being A Somali

Post by Knight of Wisdom »

OliveOil wrote:LOOOOOL @ me being a Sheegato...I like Hawiye people and wallahi I'm not just saying it...they r the only qabiil outside of Darood that I can truly say I like...kabeesh :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



Anyways....Ramadan kareem walaalayaal. Quirk, Ceous, N KOW (the lame ass) :D :rose:
I never said you were Sheegaato. :lol: But, after Ramadan, I shall do a full research on you. :D

Ramadan Kariim..enjoy it! :up:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”