LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Lancer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2374
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:32 pm
Location: Holy Britannian Empire

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by Lancer »

:shock: :lol:
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by Advo »

I said they made mistakes and should apologize but yes ill always be partial to muslims even if my own family member became an apostate, i wont be on their side.
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by Adali »

Platnum is a Darood sister, show her some respect and ban these iidoor guys.

I can't believe Advo is supporting them just because they're muslim, their actions contradict Islam and they should get a temp ban and make towbah.

Lastly I believe Platnum is actually Julkimi who seems to hate white males after visiting spain(one of the most racist EU nations).
User avatar
PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by PLATINUUM »

Adali wrote:Platnum is a Darood sister, show her some respect and ban these iidoor guys.

I can't believe Advo is supporting them just because they're muslim, their actions contradict Islam and they should get a temp ban and make towbah.

Lastly I believe Platnum is actually Julkimi who seems to hate white males after visiting spain(one of the most racist EU nations).
Adali...always brining politics and qabil into everything. is fah or lj darod btw? furthermore i am not juls...everyone needs to stop with that, just because were both verbally violent darods who hate on every race doesnt make us the same person lol. and i don't hate white devils anymore....i also have never been to spain. :roll:
User avatar
Thuganomics
Posts: 14075
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by Thuganomics »

COOL-MAN wrote:
Advo wrote:Menace and jeffo to the best of my knowledge are muslims, we should remind them of their mistakes and hopefully they cease the shenanigans however they are much closer to us in faith. We also have to take that into account.

Waa bilaahi towfiiq


Co-sign.


Image
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by LeJusticier »

Is M2S still posting?


Advo

Naga amus laxyahay!
User avatar
PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by PLATINUUM »

LeJusticier wrote:Is M2S still posting?


Advo

Naga amus laxyahay!
not sure, i think fah might've banned him
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by LeJusticier »

M2S and Jeffo and have to lost all the privileges Snet offered to them and end up same fate as HutuKing, Granpa etc.
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

Lejusticier ..Fah and I made a deal..I've apologized...I made peace with platinum..seef la bood ha noqon
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by Advo »

You mods need to take a chill pill, silaaanyo iyo hassan shiekh iyo ahmed madoobe baad noqoteen.
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by LeJusticier »

FieldMarshalMenace wrote:Lejusticier ..Fah and I made a deal..I've apologized...I made peace with platinum..seef la bood ha noqon
I need Platimum's acceptances bc she is the victim.
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by LeJusticier »

Advo wrote:You mods need to take a chill pill, silaaanyo iyo hassan shiekh iyo ahmed madoobe baad noqoteen.
I don't buy your apologistic stance on as long they are Muslim they free to commit crime!
User avatar
PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by PLATINUUM »

LeJusticier wrote:
FieldMarshalMenace wrote:Lejusticier ..Fah and I made a deal..I've apologized...I made peace with platinum..seef la bood ha noqon
I need julkumi's acceptances bc she is the victim.
what did you just call me? I'm not julkimi omg....

Image


@menace...you need a time out.
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by Advo »

Never said that, but I do believe true muslims are guided by moral compass, something the disbelievers lack.
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by LeJusticier »

PLATINUUM wrote:
LeJusticier wrote:
FieldMarshalMenace wrote:Lejusticier ..Fah and I made a deal..I've apologized...I made peace with platinum..seef la bood ha noqon
I need julkumi's acceptances bc she is the victim.
what did you just call me? I'm not julkimi omg....

Image


@menace...you need a time out.
fixed
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”