Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1606
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by hangool79 »

Siciid85 wrote:
hangool79 wrote:
Skyflyguy wrote:I think you left out hablaha sacad yoonis in that shout out to the ceerigabo ladies :lol:
And Those Somalia shirts in that vid just won't do lol, warancade is currently busy on cleaning out Sanaag from the Somalia believers

those treacherous fish faces aka warsans, interesting they wear konfuria flag in their deegans, it's time JSL went and gave them a lesson, this tiny 20 man clan signed a peace deal in Burco 1992 just like their evil bigger cousin, dhulos.

Isaaq forgave and signed deals with these fockers, its unforgivable what they are doing.
Did you remember the flag you made for Maaakhir state back in the day with two rotten fish lol? I had a good laugh
actually no forgot about it :lol:
User avatar
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21342
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Somaliland

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by Siciid85 »

Lol it was two spears and rotten fish and according to you, the spears represented the Isaaq threat and the fish, well, Warsangeli. Lol

I can't remember exactly what the flag look like, but when I saw I was on the floor laughing. Poor lone Warsangeli oldenglish kid was pissed
User avatar
JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8699
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:29 am

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by JSL3000 »

JSLHistorian wrote:Skyflyguy Gadhweyn and Warsangeli girls from Ceerigaabo are usually good looking. I am currently tracking down this light
skinned Warsangeli cutey with the fanaax from Badhan.

:diddy:

Starting at 3:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... So9D6YZAhE
:whoa: that makhir uni place look like a desert they couldn't find a better plot of land.
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by original dervish »

Look at these imbeciles.....you've just been wailing about the massacre in Gashaamo yet your calling for war against peaceful civilians. :snoop:
User avatar
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7611
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:09 am

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by AwRastaale »

Check out the Sacadaddin Islands off the coast of Awdal. The island is dense jungle too. Probably the most dense of any Somali so called jungles :lol:

Image

Image
I don't think any Somali region has these species of trees. Does anyone know what they are? Most trees in Somali regions are thorny (qodax).

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8699
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:29 am

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by JSL3000 »

AwRastaale wrote:Check out the Sacadaddin Islands off the coast of Awdal. The island is dense jungle too. Probably the most dense of any Somali so called jungles :lol:

Image

Image
I don't think any Somali region has these species of trees. Does anyone know what they are? Most trees in Somali regions are thorny (qodax).

Image

Image

Image
:up:
User avatar
Skyflyguy
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:27 pm

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by Skyflyguy »

JSLHistorian wrote:
Skyflyguy wrote:I think you left out hablaha sacad yoonis in that shout out to the ceerigabo ladies :lol:
And Those Somalia shirts in that vid just won't do lol, warancade is currently busy on cleaning out Sanaag
from the Somalia believers

I haven't met many Ceerigaabo SY ladies so I can't say much on that. I have met one Reer Xarshaw chick though with Djiboutian reer
abti she was very pretty wa layga guursaday laakin too bad. :lol:
Waar wey dhacda mid yar oo ciidagale baa ley balamiyay Bari horre anigaba, marka an holiday tagay sanadkii horre waxa iga gursadey tii yareyd mid calool weyn oo uk jooga, fadlan 2017 ila soo xidhiidh anaa ku diyaarin mid isaxaaqa inadeer :myman:
User avatar
JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1351
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 10:39 am

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by JSLHistorian »

Skyflyguy wrote:
JSLHistorian wrote:
Skyflyguy wrote:I think you left out hablaha sacad yoonis in that shout out to the ceerigabo ladies :lol:
And Those Somalia shirts in that vid just won't do lol, warancade is currently busy on cleaning out Sanaag
from the Somalia believers

I haven't met many Ceerigaabo SY ladies so I can't say much on that. I have met one Reer Xarshaw chick though with Djiboutian reer
abti she was very pretty wa layga guursaday laakin too bad. :lol:
Waar wey dhacda mid yar oo ciidagale baa ley balamiyay Bari horre anigaba, marka an holiday tagay sanadkii horre waxa iga gursadey tii yareyd mid calool weyn oo uk jooga, fadlan 2017 ila soo xidhiidh anaa ku diyaarin mid isaxaaqa inadeer :myman:

Sxb waan ka sugaaya inantas Isaxaaq,Xarshow ba la gayn iyo daalo. :myman:
User avatar
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21342
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Somaliland

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by Siciid85 »

Aw Rastaale,

Those are Mangroves. They usually grow in salt water.
User avatar
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17317
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: Canada,Hawd

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by X.Playa »

GubanOgoHawdJSL wrote:
JSLHistorian wrote:Skyflyguy Gadhweyn and Warsangeli girls from Ceerigaabo are usually good looking. I am currently tracking down this light
skinned Warsangeli cutey with the fanaax from Badhan.

:diddy:

Starting at 3:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... So9D6YZAhE
:whoa: that makhir uni place look like a desert they couldn't find a better plot of land.
good looking chick.
User avatar
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7611
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:09 am

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by AwRastaale »

Siciid85 wrote:Aw Rastaale,

Those are Mangroves. They usually grow in salt water.

Cheers.

That makes total sense. I wasn't sure id they were salty tolerant or they were on where fresh water enter the ocean (doox).
smartyt
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 973
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:34 pm

Re: Best looking coastal scenery in Somaliland

Post by smartyt »

:smugruss: Darood the best looking somalis
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - Somaliland”