abdi.ismail wrote:Question; What is xawadle, and where can I get one?
gorgeous somaligirl
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
ElfRuler
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1811
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm
- Location: A labyrinth of swamps and channels
Re: gorgeous somaligirl
- Keyblade
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am
- Location: I don't mean to dwell, but I can't help myself.
Re: gorgeous somaligirl
Only a truly shitty city deserves a lame ass song like this.bariis567 wrote:
she's those kind of girls that makes u wanna drive 4 hours down the 401 for her
- Barwaaqoiyobashbash
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:07 am
- Location: Cirka iyo dhulka dhexdooda
Re: gorgeous somaligirl
abdi.ismail wrote:Question; What is xawadle, and where can I get one?

Re: gorgeous somaligirl
modafakers stop talking about my clan. you f-king retard zoomalis. i made a notice not to talk about " a clan stuff" but you have changed the topic from the girl into clan and clans. donnt ever mention my clan again.
- zulaika
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9569
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: more money...more problems solved!!
Re: gorgeous somaligirl
Somali or not she is gorgeous...maashallah!
Re: gorgeous somaligirl
she looks normal somali
damn even the white italian blood for her father couldnt help her
Re: gorgeous somaligirl
abdi.ismail wrote:Question; What is xawadle, and where can I get one?
- Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7665
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
- Location: Jubbaland
Re: gorgeous somaligirl
Ugh..what a lame song

abdi.ismail wrote:Question; What is xawadle, and where can I get one?
- FarhanYare
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19081
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
- Location: Location:Location
Re: gorgeous somaligirl
qora you are a hater
sahal nobody made fun of xawaadle untill this retarded troll abdi ismail farted on your thread
sahal nobody made fun of xawaadle untill this retarded troll abdi ismail farted on your thread

Re: gorgeous somaligirl
The first girl that I posted her pic and frencesca the boss the rapper are not the same, it was me who posted first the pic of the frencesca to tell the people who got mistaked her with her.
The girl I posted is fully somali. I was going to post more pics of her but since the thread got changed into a clan shit I started hating it couse I wanted to be an innocent thread and people have ignored the notice I made.
Anyways talk about your clan you have no authority to talk about my clan.
I'm now closing this thread so no more posts pls specifically from the ones who already posted.
The girl I posted is fully somali. I was going to post more pics of her but since the thread got changed into a clan shit I started hating it couse I wanted to be an innocent thread and people have ignored the notice I made.
Anyways talk about your clan you have no authority to talk about my clan.
I'm now closing this thread so no more posts pls specifically from the ones who already posted.
Re: gorgeous somaligirl
then maybe you shouldn't have pointed out where she is from lol. but beautiful girl nevertheless mashalalh
-
ElfRuler
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1811
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm
- Location: A labyrinth of swamps and channels
Re: gorgeous somaligirl
Sahal, you have inserted clan into this thread from the beginning. 

-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 15 Replies
- 1517 Views
-
Last post by daiman
-
- 39 Replies
- 2883 Views
-
Last post by michael_ital
-
- 48 Replies
- 3573 Views
-
Last post by biko
-
- 45 Replies
- 4728 Views
-
Last post by Jamac_Yare
-
- 4 Replies
- 664 Views
-
Last post by Heikall
-
- 76 Replies
- 9469 Views
-
Last post by AbkoowDhiblaawe
-
- 14 Replies
- 1859 Views
-
Last post by Mondey
-
- 8 Replies
- 818 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 29 Replies
- 2333 Views
-
Last post by MyDadCanBeatUpUrMom
-
- 27 Replies
- 3460 Views
-
Last post by TeAmo
