WHAT IS WRONG WITH BURAO?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Samtr
Waraabe was jajuusing for siyad and now he's a mujahiid. he was working with the nigga till the 11 hour
Siilaanyo Coulda left his bost earlier but he choose not too.
Riyaale is a haraan kunaax of Somaliland. Nigga would claim he's from a HERO OF PUNTLAND IF THERE WAS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ behind it and he could acquire a BOST.
Waraabe was jajuusing for siyad and now he's a mujahiid. he was working with the nigga till the 11 hour
Siilaanyo Coulda left his bost earlier but he choose not too.
Riyaale is a haraan kunaax of Somaliland. Nigga would claim he's from a HERO OF PUNTLAND IF THERE WAS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ behind it and he could acquire a BOST.
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
[quote="Ashlee~"]If adeer abdullahi is a 100 then I am 60
Riyaale Can't go to lascanood either
Atleast afbijo is smarter about the prospect of getting shot at
[/quote]
Last time I checked Laascaanood was not Somaliland's alleged capital. Being elected in Kenya, doing shit for the last year or two makes him very smart. If this iw what you call a smart politician I would hate to see what you consider a dumb politician.
Riyaale Can't go to lascanood either
Last time I checked Laascaanood was not Somaliland's alleged capital. Being elected in Kenya, doing shit for the last year or two makes him very smart. If this iw what you call a smart politician I would hate to see what you consider a dumb politician.
Sxb Your hiding one main point No isaaq/dir can go to Anywhere outside there clan deegans and rule over others. Abdullahi yusuf is free to roam puntland. he can set foot in buhoodle if he wants and you guys can't do shit
I wanna see what happens to sheik aweys when he enters or attempts to enter Galkacyo.
Somaliland was built in ethiopia and emerged from hit and runs from ethiopia. Abdullahi yusuf coulda had a reconciliation in Garoowe but what sense is that?
I wanna see what happens to sheik aweys when he enters or attempts to enter Galkacyo.
Somaliland was built in ethiopia and emerged from hit and runs from ethiopia. Abdullahi yusuf coulda had a reconciliation in Garoowe but what sense is that?
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
[quote="Ashlee~"]Sxb Your hiding one main point No isaaq/dir can go to Anywhere outside there clan deegans and rule over others. Abdullahi yusuf is free to roam puntland. he can set foot in buhoodle if he wants and you guys can't do shit
[/quote]
Are you mad, Isaaqs can go to Laascaanood and Buuhoodle at will, I have been there several times since the civil war ended. You will find many different people in Burco just like you will find different people in Buuhoodle. I am not the one who supports Yeey, the same Yeey who can't visit his capital.
[/quote]
Are you mad, Isaaqs can go to Laascaanood and Buuhoodle at will, I have been there several times since the civil war ended. You will find many different people in Burco just like you will find different people in Buuhoodle. I am not the one who supports Yeey, the same Yeey who can't visit his capital.
- LiQaaye_TDH
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15857
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...
[quote="Ashlee~"]Sxb Your hiding one main point No isaaq/dir can go to Anywhere outside there clan deegans and rule over others. Abdullahi yusuf is free to roam puntland. he can set foot in buhoodle if he wants and you guys can't do shit
I wanna see what happens to sheik aweys when he enters or attempts to enter Galkacyo.
Somaliland was built in ethiopia and emerged from hit and runs from ethiopia. Abdullahi yusuf coulda had a reconciliation in Garoowe but what sense is that?
[/quote]
Dont Say that, Casho Yusuf cant even go To Lascanood let alone Buuhodle, C/Y Had to send some ministers to Lascanood from his gov....
I wanna see what happens to sheik aweys when he enters or attempts to enter Galkacyo.
Somaliland was built in ethiopia and emerged from hit and runs from ethiopia. Abdullahi yusuf coulda had a reconciliation in Garoowe but what sense is that?
Dont Say that, Casho Yusuf cant even go To Lascanood let alone Buuhodle, C/Y Had to send some ministers to Lascanood from his gov....
Samtr
Your taking this personal. Ofcourse you can go to Buhoodle you can also go to bossaso. Just the same as I can go anywhere in SOmali lands. But can your president set foot in 90% of SOOL or even Buuhodle
Liqaaye
Nacnacda iga dhaaf. Cadde muuse was in lascanood not to long ago. Dahir riyale was fleeing few years back
Your taking this personal. Ofcourse you can go to Buhoodle you can also go to bossaso. Just the same as I can go anywhere in SOmali lands. But can your president set foot in 90% of SOOL or even Buuhodle
Liqaaye
Nacnacda iga dhaaf. Cadde muuse was in lascanood not to long ago. Dahir riyale was fleeing few years back
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
[quote="Ashlee~"]Samtr
Your taking this personal. Ofcourse you can go to Buhoodle you can also go to bossaso. Just the same as I can go anywhere in SOmali lands. But can your president set foot in 90% of SOOL or even Buuhodle
Liqaaye
Nacnacda iga dhaaf. Cadde muuse was in lascanood not to long ago. Dahir riyale was fleeing few years back[/quote]
Was their not some dhabayaco chased out laascaanood recently?
My point was that my president daahir riyaal can go to his capital while yours can't.
Your taking this personal. Ofcourse you can go to Buhoodle you can also go to bossaso. Just the same as I can go anywhere in SOmali lands. But can your president set foot in 90% of SOOL or even Buuhodle
Liqaaye
Nacnacda iga dhaaf. Cadde muuse was in lascanood not to long ago. Dahir riyale was fleeing few years back[/quote]
Was their not some dhabayaco chased out laascaanood recently?
My point was that my president daahir riyaal can go to his capital while yours can't.
when was cadde muuse chased outta Lascaanood? He with his 5 foot frame was chillin with tall as dhulos
My point is your president can go to a capital in which is clan reside. Obviously if in terms of Puntland Cadde can freely go to garoowe. But my question is that can your pres go to all territories in SOMALILAAN? NOPE. Just the same as afbijo
But atleast afbijo has been to places like jowhar and baidoa in which is clan are not present 
My point is your president can go to a capital in which is clan reside. Obviously if in terms of Puntland Cadde can freely go to garoowe. But my question is that can your pres go to all territories in SOMALILAAN? NOPE. Just the same as afbijo
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
[quote="Ashlee~"]when was cadde muuse chased outta Lascaanood? He with his 5 foot frame was chillin with tall as dhulos
My point is your president can go to a capital in which is clan reside. Obviously if in terms of Puntland Cadde can freely go to garoowe. But my question is that can your pres go to all territories in SOMALILAAN? NOPE. Just the same as afbijo
But atleast afbijo has been to places like jowhar and baidoa in which is clan are not present
[/quote]
I am talking about YEEY, he is the president of Somalia and he CAN NOT GO TO HIS CAPITAL. While RIYAALE CAN GO TO HIS CAPITAL.
keep running away from this statement.
My point is your president can go to a capital in which is clan reside. Obviously if in terms of Puntland Cadde can freely go to garoowe. But my question is that can your pres go to all territories in SOMALILAAN? NOPE. Just the same as afbijo
I am talking about YEEY, he is the president of Somalia and he CAN NOT GO TO HIS CAPITAL. While RIYAALE CAN GO TO HIS CAPITAL.
keep running away from this statement.
-
Dhaga Bacayl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: H-Town in Somaliland
[quote="Samatr"][quote="Dhaga Bacayl"][quote="Samatr"]Ciilmiile I am Muuse Carre we are probably the most educated of all Isaaqs forget HY, I have no reason to envy Sacad Muuse or HA. Carte is a dog. You probably think Ducaale is good to because your Daarood, to me he is a dog, a dog is a dog no matter what clan he hails from.
Cigaal has my respect
Timacadde has my respect[/quote]
Waryaa Omar Arte Qalib hasnÂ’t done much for us but I wouldnÂ’t call him a DOG. That is just too harsh. Wasted talent, yes but DOGÂ…I donÂ’t know if I could go that far. He hasnÂ’t done anything against Somaliland.[/quote]
Waryaa I call Duucaale a dog too even though he hails from sub sub sub clan, we must root out all dogs from our government. Duucaale and Qaalib wey ii simanyihiin they are both dogs!!![/quote]
Anigu horta ma garanaayo this DUCAALE dude what he done but ARTE hasn't done shyt..good or bad for Somaliland. Yes we have great expectation of him but if he elected no to exercise his power and charisma for the sake of his homeland, that is on him. I don't respect him for it but I wouldn't call him a DOG.
Cigaal has my respect
Timacadde has my respect[/quote]
Waryaa Omar Arte Qalib hasnÂ’t done much for us but I wouldnÂ’t call him a DOG. That is just too harsh. Wasted talent, yes but DOGÂ…I donÂ’t know if I could go that far. He hasnÂ’t done anything against Somaliland.[/quote]
Waryaa I call Duucaale a dog too even though he hails from sub sub sub clan, we must root out all dogs from our government. Duucaale and Qaalib wey ii simanyihiin they are both dogs!!![/quote]
Anigu horta ma garanaayo this DUCAALE dude what he done but ARTE hasn't done shyt..good or bad for Somaliland. Yes we have great expectation of him but if he elected no to exercise his power and charisma for the sake of his homeland, that is on him. I don't respect him for it but I wouldn't call him a DOG.
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
Ducaale is Somalilands finance minister, he has a shady past too. Dhagobacyl are you playing dumb, reer Shirdoon miyaanad aheen, how do you know not know about Carte's shady past, I will leave it at "shady past" shisheeye are here.
Go ask around what Carte was and what he did for us, that will answey all your questions.
Go ask around what Carte was and what he did for us, that will answey all your questions.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 1188 Views
-
Last post by Nomand
-
- 3 Replies
- 1568 Views
-
Last post by miss_isaaq
-
- 11 Replies
- 2210 Views
-
Last post by rich-boy
-
- 5 Replies
- 922 Views
-
Last post by LiQaaye_TDH
-
- 7 Replies
- 1529 Views
-
Last post by BushMan
-
- 0 Replies
- 710 Views
-
Last post by LeonidaS
-
- 19 Replies
- 1988 Views
-
Last post by JSL3000
-
- 1 Replies
- 857 Views
-
Last post by BestPlaya
-
- 13 Replies
- 2302 Views
-
Last post by Alphamale1
-
- 14 Replies
- 1709 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion