Your last time in a physical fight
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- gurey25
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19349
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: you dont wana know, trust me.
- Contact:
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
only lost one fight in my life, because i won nearly every fight ive been in, i got paranoid and had a fear of losing.
I did not know what a beating felt like, so out of fear if the situation looked like it will sour, i would always throw the first punch, usually a sucker punch.
People who love to start fight look for ques from your body language to tell them to attack.
If you act crazy and shout insults and threats, it will make them keep their guard up and more difficult to attack, and they will be prepraring to defend themselves.
My usual tactic was to act like a flower specially if iam facing more than one potential attacker.
and say " i dont want any trouble" look submissive and attempt to get into position for devastating attack and an escape.
if you are facing more than one your attack should be an opening to you running like hell.
surprisingly this used to work for me all the time, feaqr drove me to victory because i did not have much muscles,
i had to be extremly viscious, in every fight people ended up with serious injuries.
but that was 18 years ago, i have become more of a peacenick, more of a lover not a fighter.
and i only turned out this way after i studied Kung Fu . finding out out how fragile the human body is and how easy it is to kill and be killed
makes you evaluate things.
and of course learning effective fighting skills took away my fear, confidence in your ability to defend yourself
saves you from the need to be extra viscious.
no fear means no anger, and ive walked away from countless confrontations without a fight
even a mugging.
i strongly advise teaching your children real martial arts not that karate , taikwando rubbish.
I did not know what a beating felt like, so out of fear if the situation looked like it will sour, i would always throw the first punch, usually a sucker punch.
People who love to start fight look for ques from your body language to tell them to attack.
If you act crazy and shout insults and threats, it will make them keep their guard up and more difficult to attack, and they will be prepraring to defend themselves.
My usual tactic was to act like a flower specially if iam facing more than one potential attacker.
and say " i dont want any trouble" look submissive and attempt to get into position for devastating attack and an escape.
if you are facing more than one your attack should be an opening to you running like hell.
surprisingly this used to work for me all the time, feaqr drove me to victory because i did not have much muscles,
i had to be extremly viscious, in every fight people ended up with serious injuries.
but that was 18 years ago, i have become more of a peacenick, more of a lover not a fighter.
and i only turned out this way after i studied Kung Fu . finding out out how fragile the human body is and how easy it is to kill and be killed
makes you evaluate things.
and of course learning effective fighting skills took away my fear, confidence in your ability to defend yourself
saves you from the need to be extra viscious.
no fear means no anger, and ive walked away from countless confrontations without a fight
even a mugging.
i strongly advise teaching your children real martial arts not that karate , taikwando rubbish.
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
Gurey..couple years ago I was in Hargeisa at a basketball court when two dudes posed for a fight. They had their fist up and were waiting one to throw the punch when one of the dude relaxed his arms nonchalantly but then with a blink of an eye I swear to god the guy kicked the guy at his feet, sweeping the opponent of his feet a d sending him face first. I would've been had in that fight bc it was unsuspecting move but I think I would've went down with that kick thought bc I would've been tightening up my body.
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
Just two years ago. This barber shop dude totally fucked up my hair and made me look like Donald trump. I looked myself in the big mirror and i looked absolutely ugly. Instead of apologizing and fixing my hair , he goes: another customer is waiting for me? WTF? i knocked the sh1t out of his ass and i got trespassed from that building for good. I
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
BlackRain wrote:Just two years ago. This barber shop dude totally fucked up my hair and made me look like Donald trump. I looked myself in the big mirror and i looked absolutely ugly. Instead of apologizing and fixing my hair , he goes: another customer is waiting for me? WTF? i knocked the sh1t out of his ass and i got trespassed from that building for good. I
Why do that to a barber bro, man trying to earn a living. Why couldn't you stay ugly for a week

Re: Your last time in a physical fight
I'm not a fighter, I'm a shooter...gotta shotty by the shower incase nyggas wanna shoot me while I'm shitting.
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
I was going on a date that night tho i remember spending 25 in buying a hat . I know he makes a living but that dude wanted a fight. Dude insulted me even after i told him he messed up my hair 

Re: Your last time in a physical fight
the last big fight i remember ( 9 years ago) i got jumped by three guys and i got beaten up. All that because i was trying to be captain save a hoe and tried to defend the girl from one of the guys. When me and the guy got into it, two other dudes jumped in and i got beaten real proper
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
That's all the explanationi needed , it's a wrap , I mean you had a date , nigga had to be KO'ed. I agree.BlackRain wrote:I was going on a date that night tho i remember spending 25 in buying a hat . I know he makes a living but that dude wanted a fight. Dude insulted me even after i told him he messed up my hair
- Lillaahiya
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9782
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:35 am
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
Yeah I had a week left of school. Early summer vacayMarques wrote:^How can you get suspended for "the rest of the year"..unless it was the last week of term or something, you can't be suspended for that long for just a fight..

- 1nemansquad
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11434
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Over here and over there
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
I do not remember.. it was that long ago..hamdulilah I went from fighting almost every week to now..
- GeoSeven
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5687
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
- Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
I don't fight, it's just ridiculous but things did get out of hand sometimes.
2007 was the strangest incident and the only instance I ever did actually fight.
I got into a scuffle with a man who I'm fairly certain was just looking for a damn fight, the man was rude and blocked my path.
After a few shoves and punches, I got the upper hand and pinned him to the floor asking him to stay calm when I let him go so we can go our separate ways...
While trying to open dialogue and discern hi f***ing problem, his brother allegedly kicked me in the head. I woke up a few minutes later roughed up
2007 was the strangest incident and the only instance I ever did actually fight.
I got into a scuffle with a man who I'm fairly certain was just looking for a damn fight, the man was rude and blocked my path.
After a few shoves and punches, I got the upper hand and pinned him to the floor asking him to stay calm when I let him go so we can go our separate ways...
While trying to open dialogue and discern hi f***ing problem, his brother allegedly kicked me in the head. I woke up a few minutes later roughed up
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
Some of the stories here though.
Everyone here must be UFC fighter with couple of black belts.
LooL Geesiyadii Aduunka, aa meeshaan ka buuxo.
Everyone here must be UFC fighter with couple of black belts.
LooL Geesiyadii Aduunka, aa meeshaan ka buuxo.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 29 Replies
- 1965 Views
-
Last post by CushiticReflections
-
- 8 Replies
- 693 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 8 Replies
- 1170 Views
-
Last post by PrinceNugaalHawd
-
- 54 Replies
- 459 Views
-
Last post by AyeeyoH
-
- 34 Replies
- 2351 Views
-
Last post by involved
-
- 2 Replies
- 633 Views
-
Last post by FBISOMALIA
-
- 6 Replies
- 632 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 27 Replies
- 1583 Views
-
Last post by precious_dyme
-
- 32 Replies
- 2068 Views
-
Last post by Karbaash_killa
-
- 15 Replies
- 1383 Views
-
Last post by Tanker
