LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Malachite
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2209
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Location: 50,000 feet above you, dropping JDAMs

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by Malachite »

FieldMarshalMenace wrote:
Advo wrote:Lj, agree to disagree.

Adali, atheists have no qabiil, I don't even consider them Somali.
I might joke with atheist here...but walahi I view them smaller than worse than a xaar
:russ:

Took a screenshot and pmed it to AbdiJohnson :troll:
User avatar
PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by PLATINUUM »

Sulfur wrote:
COOL-MAN wrote:Lejusticier should be banned for calling platinum julkumi despite her telling him she is not it :idea:
And comparing his families to the likes of Julkimi and other idiot female members on this place


New contender for the biggest white knight on Snet, on par with 1emansquad :lol:
excuse me?

smh and then you have people like the person above who have zero respect for women. people who's mothers have failed them. :arrow:
User avatar
PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by PLATINUUM »

FieldMarshalMenace wrote:
Advo wrote:Lj, agree to disagree.

Adali, atheists have no qabiil, I don't even consider them Somali.
I might joke with atheist here...but walahi I view them smaller than worse than a xaar
Why the fuck is this fool still typing? what are the mods doing? how hard is it to ban this fool?
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

Sulfur wrote:
FieldMarshalMenace wrote:
Advo wrote:Lj, agree to disagree.

Adali, atheists have no qabiil, I don't even consider them Somali.
I might joke with atheist here...but walahi I view them smaller than worse than a xaar
:russ:

Took a screenshot and pmed it to AbdiJohnson :troll:
After long mentoring, be friendship and walaaltinimo he announced to the world that he has returned to the fold of Islam :win: :win:
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

PLATINUUM wrote:
FieldMarshalMenace wrote:
Advo wrote:Lj, agree to disagree.

Adali, atheists have no qabiil, I don't even consider them Somali.
I might joke with atheist here...but walahi I view them smaller than worse than a xaar
Why the fuck is this fool still typing? what are the mods doing? how hard is it to ban this fool?
Just cause I'm opposed to atheism you want me banned ...and on that PM did I not get a banning warning from Fah...their's no double jeopardy, a person goes through a trial once and not twice in a civilized nations
User avatar
PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by PLATINUUM »

it has nothing to do with your ignorance of atheists but everything to do with the disrespectful shit you keep sending me. a warning is not enough since you keep weakling your way out of them everytime. idk how you get away with this shit time and time again.
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

PLATINUUM wrote:it has nothing to do with your ignorance of atheists but everything to do with the disrespectful shit you keep sending me. a warning is not enough since you keep weakling your way out of them everytime. idk how you get away with this shit time and time again.
Have I send you ever since I got the warning ..?..it's apparent you trying to make Lejusticier act with blind emotions ..do u think he cares abt woman, dude just insulted my mother
User avatar
Malachite
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2209
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Location: 50,000 feet above you, dropping JDAMs

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by Malachite »

FieldMarshalMenace wrote:After long mentoring, be friendship and walaaltinimo he announced to the world that he has returned to the fold of Islam :win: :win:
walee gacan aan kuu tagay for this and dhanka sheekooyinka


Platiinuum, I don't condone any of his actions.....Same reason I don't condone any of this fucktards qabiil headed members......Atleast there should be 3 warnings, if anything....And then banned if he continues afterwards


Weren't we screaming 'Freedom of speech" months ago.....Let's not ban anyone
SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4824
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: east south west north

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by SecretAgent »

Platinuum why does menace accuse you of being a dude :?
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

Yeah Sulfur, I knew the kid was little disturbed and needed an older brother to mentor him ..he was never a bad kid but was forced for attend dugsi on his off days and that's were the animosity started from
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

SecretAgent wrote:Platinuum why does menace accuse you of being a dude :?
:MJ: :MJ: :shaq: :shaq:
User avatar
Malachite
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2209
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Location: 50,000 feet above you, dropping JDAMs

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by Malachite »

I think Plat is a young vibrant lady.......why are you accusing her of being a male? :mindblown:
User avatar
PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by PLATINUUM »

@menace i was talking about your actions before. if you promise to never disrespect another female on here with sexual perversion then ill back down. Nothing you said was okay. worst part is instead of apologizing you hide behind the "I'm addicted to sex" excuse smh.

@sulfur i agree, he should get a warning, but it seems to me that in the three months i was here he never got banned once, but he continues do send perverted messages and says fucked up things to other members (especially me) lj warned him a number of times, but everyone kept advocating for him. how many warnings does one need if he never learns? a banning might make him change his sexist ways.

@secret idk
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

Sulfur wrote:I think Plat is a young vibrant lady.......why are you accusing her of being a male? :mindblown:
I don't want up be banned ..Lejusticier doesn't realize that he will ban me over a female claimant, a dude ..that's the sad part..I know bc of few things and a reliable source who he trusted
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: LJ..please ban this piece of shit

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

PLATINUUM wrote:@menace i was talking about your actions before. if you promise to never disrespect another female on here with sexual perversion then ill back down. Nothing you said was okay. worst part is instead of apologizing you hide behind the "I'm addicted to sex" excuse smh.

@sulfur i agree, he should get a warning, but it seems to me that in the three months i was here he never got banned once, but he continues do send perverted messages and says fucked up things to other members (especially me) lj warned him a number of times, but everyone kept advocating for him. how many warnings does one need if he never learns? a banning might make him change his sexist ways.

@secret idk
Alright I apologize unequivocally abd categorically...

Yo wtf bro I got banned while u were here ..u see how u are godless untrustworthy person
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”