Bollore Logistics delegation arrives over Berbera Port

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Xiis1928
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:17 pm
Location: Xiis-Maydh Metropolitan Area

Re: Bollore Logistics delegation arrives over Berbera Port

Post by Xiis1928 »

My sources are telling me it's a done deal. I will take the UAE over the bigoted ugly frogs any day of the week. Bring on DP World!!!
User avatar
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: Arabsiyo ,Somaliland

Re: Bollore Logistics delegation arrives over Berbera Port

Post by SahanGalbeed »

Nobody loves France like I do but I also love fair repartition .Bollore has everything from Senegal to Namibia on lock , our emirati bedouins need some support on the eastern side of Africa .
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - Somaliland”