Page 6 of 6

Re: Does the Subxaana Wa Tacaalaa hate the non muslims?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:05 am
by Saar
Basra- wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:00 am :stylin:
Murax wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:41 am Basra,

Wa Iyaaka Sis! With Non Muslims We shouldn't go back and forth with them as they will insult Allah without knowledge. We will all meet Allah one day and that is When the true regret will come. Let this person say what they want who cares.


And (do) not insult those whom they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah (in) enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to every community their deed. Then to their Lord (is) their return, then He will inform them about what they used to do.

al An'am 6:108








شكرا Murax


Good point. I will stop arguing with the former Muslim Saar going forward. Isaaq oo gaalo is no vogue thing. Isaaqs have a propensity to be gaalo---don't know why though!



Khalid


Great valid points--Mashalaah!


You've been arguing with me for two days now and embarrassing yourself dont run way now loser.

Im a young girl on an anonymous forum not an old darood hag on television and writing books about how my people are lowly arab slaves like your darood kind ayan hersi. As an isaaq i have more class than that and i would never publicly embarrass my people like a darood. No one is on televison begging for attention like the beggar clan of yours. You tried.

Why are darood so self hating

never forget what you said.
I am not a racist. I am a realist. God created hierarchy of race. That is Gods right! I have no doubt---White race stands at the top food of the chain as far as race ladder is concerned. Unfortunately--adoons are at the bottom. This view has not changed in my view despite my imaan growing. The only difference is---I know the nuances now. Hierarchy A and B

A - is for geonology. Which includes brain, looks, ete etc


You said this. Typical darood self hater. This white man worship and beggar attitude is what destroyed your kind.

Re: Does the Subxaana Wa Tacaalaa hate the non muslims?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:16 am
by Saar
MujahidAishah, i mean your name says it all but can you stop being a coward and address me in the thread. Stay out of my inbox.
I know you don't believe in the deen and that's fine but could you refrain from insulting our religion. The people are complaining and reporting your post but the mod doesn't want to ban you so please just refrain from the insults

Cheers sis :up:

Mods, look into to this please.

Re: Does the Subxaana Wa Tacaalaa hate the non muslims?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:33 am
by MujahidAishah
Saar wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:16 am MujahidAishah, i mean your name says it all but can you stop being a coward and address me in the thread. Stay out of my inbox.
I know you don't believe in the deen and that's fine but could you refrain from insulting our religion. The people are complaining and reporting your post but the mod doesn't want to ban you so please just refrain from the insults

Cheers sis :up:

Mods, look into to this please.
You actually think a mod can ban me :snoop: poor child

Re: Does the Subxaana Wa Tacaalaa hate the non muslims?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:39 am
by MujahidAishah
Can you please stop flooding my inbox pls I don't like females I know youre these new generation atheists lesbo type but I don't have the time nor patience for messed up ppl like you.

Re: Does the Subxaana Wa Tacaalaa hate the non muslims?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:40 am
by Murax
This should be everyone's response to Saar from now on, respond with Allah's words:

1. Say to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): "O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!

2. "I worship not that which you worship,

3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.

5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."

Re: Does the Subxaana Wa Tacaalaa hate the non muslims?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:43 am
by Saar
MujahidAishah wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:33 am
Saar wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:16 am MujahidAishah, i mean your name says it all but can you stop being a coward and address me in the thread. Stay out of my inbox.
I know you don't believe in the deen and that's fine but could you refrain from insulting our religion. The people are complaining and reporting your post but the mod doesn't want to ban you so please just refrain from the insults

Cheers sis :up:

Mods, look into to this please.
You actually think a mod can ban me :snoop: poor child
Finally grew some balls and got out of my inbox eh?

I didnt ask them to ban you creep

simply asking them looking into your creepy ways

Oh and aicha was a child bride who was violated by your beloved prophet.

Re: Does the Subxaana Wa Tacaalaa hate the non muslims?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:51 am
by LeJusticier
Saar wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:16 am MujahidAishah, i mean your name says it all but can you stop being a coward and address me in the thread. Stay out of my inbox.
I know you don't believe in the deen and that's fine but could you refrain from insulting our religion. The people are complaining and reporting your post but the mod doesn't want to ban you so please just refrain from the insults

Cheers sis :up:

Mods, look into to this please.
Saar I have asked Aisha to talk to you...girl with girl terminology. This is the rule, refrain from insulting all religions. If someone attacks you for not being Muslim let me know. On the other hand I wont let insulting our faith....full stop.