In Real Life I.....
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: In Real Life I.....
I know, huh ? I guess sometimes it needs to be seen to be believed.

Re: In Real Life I.....
Megatron wrote:I know, huh ? I guess sometimes it needs to be seen to be believed.![]()
Lets see you walk the walk.
- AyanTu
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3941
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm
- Location: On my way to poision control, i might be infected with Snetters germs
Re: In Real Life I.....
Oh is there gonna be a secret meet up????
tell me how it goes K!
tell me how it goes K!
Re: In Real Life I.....
Sure. Hows about that Somali restaurant @ Queen & Bathurst ?ms.naliaa wrote:Megatron wrote:I know, huh ? I guess sometimes it needs to be seen to be believed.![]()
Lets see you walk the walk.
Re: In Real Life I.....
no no....how about you make me dinner?Megatron wrote:Sure. Hows about that Somali restaurant @ Queen & Bathurst ?ms.naliaa wrote:Megatron wrote:I know, huh ? I guess sometimes it needs to be seen to be believed.![]()
Lets see you walk the walk.
Re: In Real Life I.....
Sounds good, im an awesome chef, my pakistani dishes rock 
Re: In Real Life I.....
i dont like spicey food!
if you can cook with out them then im game...otherwise..any other dishes?
if you can cook with out them then im game...otherwise..any other dishes?
Re: In Real Life I.....
Really ? surprising for a somali
how about italian ?
Re: In Real Life I.....
Megatron wrote:Really ? surprising for a somalihow about italian ?
yes.
I like italian.
I know...for an african all together....I cant handle spicey food...my eyes start to water at the smell of bisbaas!
- AyanTu
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3941
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm
- Location: On my way to poision control, i might be infected with Snetters germs
Re: In Real Life I.....
ms.naliaa wrote:Megatron wrote:Really ? surprising for a somalihow about italian ?
yes.
I like italian.
I know...for an african all together....I cant handle spicey food...my eyes start to water at the smell of bisbaas!
I KNOW!!! SOFTY!!!
Re: In Real Life I.....
In real life I am quite extroverted.Here, I am more introverted.
- AyanTu
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3941
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm
- Location: On my way to poision control, i might be infected with Snetters germs
Re: In Real Life I.....
DANGIRL wrote:In real life I am quite extroverted.Here, I am more introverted.
LOL
Introverted my ass!!!! u are not!
Re: In Real Life I.....
lol@ "bisbaas" you ARE soft, cuz that stuff is like water to me!
dani
"introverted" i dunno bout that, but i DO know that im still intrigued to hell as to what you look like
dani
"introverted" i dunno bout that, but i DO know that im still intrigued to hell as to what you look like
Re: In Real Life I.....
AyanTu wrote:ms.naliaa wrote:Megatron wrote:Really ? surprising for a somalihow about italian ?
yes.
I like italian.
I know...for an african all together....I cant handle spicey food...my eyes start to water at the smell of bisbaas!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I KNOW!!! SOFTY!!!
Sad but true!
Re: In Real Life I.....
I wish I had a real life...
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 62304 Views
-
Last post by sadeboi
-
- 43 Replies
- 97232 Views
-
Last post by *jr
-
- 19 Replies
- 32805 Views
-
Last post by Hodan94
-
- 7 Replies
- 20538 Views
-
Last post by Estarix
-
- 61 Replies
- 87577 Views
-
Last post by Cadeey
-
- 10 Replies
- 15286 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 22 Replies
- 8046 Views
-
Last post by Malachite
-
- 66 Replies
- 14496 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 6 Replies
- 2336 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 16 Replies
- 14676 Views
-
Last post by kambuli
