LastREALSomali wrote:I though the first poster answered this issue genuis?Voltage wrote:The topic is about Somali ORIGINS, it has nothing to do with modern social construct of Race.LastREALSomali wrote:First all those peoples I posted show that genetic racial categorization is MEANINGLESS.
In the modern era Somalis don't consider themselves Arabs, not by any chance, but many Somalis continue to believe their proginators were Arabs.
I pointed out genes point out one thing and that is many Greeks, Phoenicians, Ancient Egyptians and Somalis were related at some point in our recent history so we are not of Arab descent at all.
I did not talk about modern era whether Somalis and Greeks are the same "modern racial classification". I talked about and the topic is about our historical origins.
Somali origins = same as other East African origins (Afar, Oromo, Tigre, Amhara, etc.)
Both are indigenous Africans. Some from these ethnic groups left Africa around 30,000 years ago to populate Europe.
I don't think there is even a question to that.
What are you so mad about?
All my points were to falsify your claim to there being any such thing as racial categorization. You clearly in one of your posts used images from a white supremacist website that had something labeled as the "Somalid Race".
I pointed out that conception was false.
Now I'm done with your petty talk.
First of all I am not mad. I jsut do not deal well with stupidity. My brother is right there (Sadeboi) ask him. I have an almost uncontrollable urge to slap someone if they are being stupid to the point I believe is intolerable. I have learned how to control it since I was a kid but not completely. Now that's that.
Again, the topic dealt with trying to pinpoint Somali origins. Who cares if someone said we have the same origins as Oromo, Amhara, or anyone when it doesn't explain anything. It's like someone saying "oh well the Oromo with E3b1 have the same origins as Somali". Oh yeah, but where? Get it now kiddo?
The only thing that got a rise out of you, enough to go around copy and pasting, is when I mentioned Somalis are E3b1 (and even acknowledged so is Ethiopia, there goes your petty excuse) along with ancient Egyptians, Ancient Phoenicians, and ancient Greek.
Why is that you rose then?
I have my assumptions and it is very well you wish to stop at we share E3B1 with Ethiopians but you don't want to expand to the Greeks and Egyptians whom we also share the SAME sub-clad within E3b1 with which is subclad M78.
But no, that's not relavent. The SKIN COLOR formed by a single chemical reaction to the amount of sun we have is more relavant right??
What about hair or the fact the average Somali nose is smaller than the average European nose?
See how ridiculous you are?

