Spurs just won the NBA finals.
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Spurs just won the NBA finals.
What a boring finals and to top it off, the results was so sad.

Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
good for the Spurs....But I must admit I didn't watch the serious at all.
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
You didnt miss much. I really wanted thw underdogs to win,cuz I hate the spurs with passion. However, they didnt not deliver, and the spurs dominated. 
-
Alluring
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8237
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:44 am
- Location: between past and future
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
I GUESSED THIS WHEN?
THE KING WHO?

THE KING WHO?
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
Alluring you dont sound Feminine but rather manly

-
Alluring
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8237
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:44 am
- Location: between past and future
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
I can't help it, I love sports.
And I am always 90% right. I even knew the colts were going to win THE SUPER BOWL.
And I am always 90% right. I even knew the colts were going to win THE SUPER BOWL.
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
Well, I hope the NBA made some money in the process. I think basketball is a dying sport and I think Hockey could be the sport that will eventually take over as the premier sport in terms of viewership in N. America.
If recall correctly, I think last I watched NBA series was in 2004.
If recall correctly, I think last I watched NBA series was in 2004.
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
Samatr,
U okay?
Jr*,
Soccer is the way to go.
Jr*,
Soccer is the way to go.
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
Yes, I am fine just my ADDDDDDDD kicking in, don't mind me. 
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
Take your meds nooh. 
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
I don't take meds, its not that serious, I just get bore ridiculously easily.
people think I am rude when I meet them sometimes, especially dumarka they think I don't pay them enough attention, which I can't really help.
people think I am rude when I meet them sometimes, especially dumarka they think I don't pay them enough attention, which I can't really help.
- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
[quote="*jr"]Well, I hope the NBA made some money in the process. I think basketball is a dying sport and I think Hockey could be the sport that will eventually take over as the premier sport in terms of viewership in N. America.
If recall correctly, I think last I watched NBA series was in 2004.[/quote]
HOCKEY?
KILL YOUR SELF lmao
NFL and NBA run things here

If recall correctly, I think last I watched NBA series was in 2004.[/quote]
HOCKEY?
KILL YOUR SELF lmao
NFL and NBA run things here
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
[quote="Samatr"]I don't take meds, its not that serious, I just get bore ridiculously easily.
people think I am rude when I meet them sometimes, especially dumarka they think I don't pay them enough attention, which I can't really help.
[/quote]
And you still think your condition is not serious?
. kidding. Women demand attention and extra energy from you, so be prepared. I just get like you when someone does not get enough talking about themselves. I start to divert from the convo and start to make plans in my head.
people think I am rude when I meet them sometimes, especially dumarka they think I don't pay them enough attention, which I can't really help.
And you still think your condition is not serious?
- Samatr
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14767
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know :P
Re: Spurs just won the NBA finals.
Waa iska caadi, thats why most of my close friends are spur of the moment fukks like myself.
we probably do more things in a day than some people do in a month.
we probably do more things in a day than some people do in a month.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 529 Views
-
Last post by King-of-Awdal
-
- 25 Replies
- 3368 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 18 Replies
- 2123 Views
-
Last post by SagalSharmarke
-
- 26 Replies
- 2896 Views
-
Last post by AstralSom
-
- 15 Replies
- 2579 Views
-
Last post by quark
-
- 12 Replies
- 1819 Views
-
Last post by quark
-
- 24 Replies
- 1617 Views
-
Last post by military-mind
-
- 12 Replies
- 1415 Views
-
Last post by QansaGabeyle
-
- 18 Replies
- 1301 Views
-
Last post by Shirib
-
- 36 Replies
- 2164 Views
-
Last post by quark
