Basra, Cawo, what did you have for Casho?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Luq_Ganane
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7849
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 10:17 am
Basra, Cawo, what did you have for Casho?
Just curious... 
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: Basra, Cawo, what did you have for Casho?
Luq,
Basra is on SNET 24/7.
I hope the Department of Social Services do not take her kids away due to neglect
Basra is on SNET 24/7.
I hope the Department of Social Services do not take her kids away due to neglect
Re: Basra, Cawo, what did you have for Casho?
She ate the whole U.K monarchy along with Britain prime minister, Tony Blair. 
- Libah86
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3544
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:18 am
- Location: in DE WILD PLAINS OF AFRICA WHERE DE LIONS ROAM FREE
Re: Basra, Cawo, what did you have for Casho?
Basra u can have me 4 casho any day 
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Basra, Cawo, what did you have for Casho?
[quote="AbdiWahab252"]Luq,
Basra is on SNET 24/7.
I hope the Department of Social Services do not take her kids away due to neglect
[/quote]
Ok abdi loooooooooooooolo after laughing out loud-- thats not funny waryaa! I love my kids.
Basra is on SNET 24/7.
I hope the Department of Social Services do not take her kids away due to neglect
Ok abdi loooooooooooooolo after laughing out loud-- thats not funny waryaa! I love my kids.
- Luq_Ganane
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7849
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 10:17 am
Re: Basra, Cawo, what did you have for Casho?
[quote="AbdiWahab252"]Luq,
Basra is on SNET 24/7.
I hope the Department of Social Services do not take her kids away due to neglect
[/quote]
. Abdiwahab, perhaps she should spend more time taking care of her kids, then chasing faraxs at the donut shops.

Basra is on SNET 24/7.
I hope the Department of Social Services do not take her kids away due to neglect
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: Basra, Cawo, what did you have for Casho?
LuqGanane,
I met her at a Starbucks next to where she worked several years ago.
Once I bought her a frappacino, she was all mine
Once I bought her a frappacino, she was all mine
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 657 Views
-
Last post by Kramer
-
- 30 Replies
- 1705 Views
-
Last post by Ashlee
-
- 50 Replies
- 2896 Views
-
Last post by Nabeela
-
- 8 Replies
- 739 Views
-
Last post by Nagin
-
- 1 Replies
- 399 Views
-
Last post by LobsterUnit
-
- 1 Replies
- 572 Views
-
Last post by AwBakayle
-
- 44 Replies
- 3177 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5
-
- 11 Replies
- 1052 Views
-
Last post by Murax
-
- 7 Replies
- 872 Views
-
Last post by fagash_killer
-
- 0 Replies
- 390 Views
-
Last post by Hiiraan boy