Anyhow, here is my question for you ppl. How much importance do you give to physical appearance?
Physical appearance!!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Physical appearance!!
My co-worker and I were arguing about qurux vs dabecad a while ago. She claims that she doesn't care about quruxda qofka as long as qofka has dabecad wanaagsan. In fact a lot of folks claim that they don't care about appearance as long as the person has a decent personality, laakin that is completely bullshit. In my opinion no matter what they say/claim, at the end physical appearance wins.
From past experience some people that I thought were "freakishly drop-dead gorgeous" at first, turned out to be ugly regardless of their good looks and charms. For instance, when I was young, I thought my brother's friend was so good looking that I became infatuated with him from distance," eww I know" What can I say, I was temporarily smitten by his gorgeousness,
how that bubble has been burst!, but still! that doesn't mean a drop-dead gorgeous person won't definitely catch my attention.You'd think I'd have learned my lesson last time so ma'ah?
Anyhow, here is my question for you ppl. How much importance do you give to physical appearance?
Anyhow, here is my question for you ppl. How much importance do you give to physical appearance?
- DawladSade
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13940
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:38 pm
- Location: Xornimo
Re: Physical appearance!!
Physical attraction is 60%, her brain is 40.
Their both key and work hand in hand.
Their both key and work hand in hand.
- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: Physical appearance!!
Yeah I agree, in fact I was so handsome that I would physically mutilate myself when I was younger in order to be " average" , now people tell me " war dabeecad wanaagsana wiilku" 
-
paidmonk
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11989
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/
Re: Physical appearance!!
Ina Baxar, you're too modest.
I personally put a high value on prettiness. Though from one person to another, that perception of 'qurux' changes, but regardless, I put a High value on it.
I personally put a high value on prettiness. Though from one person to another, that perception of 'qurux' changes, but regardless, I put a High value on it.

- Brav3Heart
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 668
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:30 pm
Re: Physical appearance!!
If her physical appearance does not wow me, then I won't approach her to check her dabeecad.
Last edited by Brav3Heart on Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: Physical appearance!!
Brav3,
Well put.
Well put.
-
Alluring
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8237
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:44 am
- Location: between past and future
Re: Physical appearance!!
Let us all be realistic guys never approach good looking woman. They just admire from afar.
- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: Physical appearance!!
Paidmonk I know dude 
Re: Physical appearance!!
Alluring, how so? elaborate a bit more bal!
- lookz
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3851
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Watch your thoughts, they become words,Watch your words, they become actions.
- Contact:
Re: Physical appearance!!
I DONT care what anyone says phsical apperance does matter a great deal,.,
u need to be able to look at the person... knw what i mean
u need to be able to look at the person... knw what i mean
- Brav3Heart
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 668
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:30 pm
Re: Physical appearance!!
[quote="Alluring"]Let us all be realistic guys never approach good looking woman. They just admire from afar.[/quote]
Alluring you're kind of right, me if I see a dime, I don't approach her until I do a little eye contact with her, then I laugh a little bit while pretending that me and my friends are having a good time.
Alluring you're kind of right, me if I see a dime, I don't approach her until I do a little eye contact with her, then I laugh a little bit while pretending that me and my friends are having a good time.
- QansaGabeyle
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14164
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 7:00 pm
- Location: Beled Xawo, Somalia
- Contact:
Re: Physical appearance!!
- Lil_Cutie..
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4791
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:01 am
- Location: At the End of the Rainbow...
Re: Physical appearance!!
Nabeelah--Yaaa? ..""freakishly drop-dead gorgeous"" ...?
You wild thang, you..
You wild thang, you..
-
Alluring
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8237
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:44 am
- Location: between past and future
Re: Physical appearance!!
[quote="Nabeelah"]Alluring, how so? elaborate a bit more bal![/quote]
Let's have a setting: THE MALL
Have you ever seen a ugly woman (by of course your standards of ugly) with a boyfriend. But a beautiful one, with her friends?
Because woman who aren't that appealing will always have someone approach them, because the guys only want her for one thing and her rejection won't be emotionally costly.
I've never in my life met a single fat woman.
Let's have a setting: THE MALL
Have you ever seen a ugly woman (by of course your standards of ugly) with a boyfriend. But a beautiful one, with her friends?
Because woman who aren't that appealing will always have someone approach them, because the guys only want her for one thing and her rejection won't be emotionally costly.
I've never in my life met a single fat woman.
Re: Physical appearance!!
lol @ Ina Baxar.........and I thought I was the only one
we should form a support group 'Mutilators Anonymous"
anyways, real talk......if I could have a decent average looking girl with a great dabeecad that I was compatible with, I would prefer that over a 10 in the looks department.
there are girls that may not necessarily WOW me at first glance, but you could see that they could grow on you to the point they would start getting prettier and prettier by the day. Those are my targets
I am not interested in the airheads that think they are God's gift to man.
I am turned off by arrogance, pettiness, shallow mindedness..........no matter how pretty they are I know that nothing would last w/ them.
anyways, real talk......if I could have a decent average looking girl with a great dabeecad that I was compatible with, I would prefer that over a 10 in the looks department.
there are girls that may not necessarily WOW me at first glance, but you could see that they could grow on you to the point they would start getting prettier and prettier by the day. Those are my targets
I am turned off by arrogance, pettiness, shallow mindedness..........no matter how pretty they are I know that nothing would last w/ them.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 69 Replies
- 4489 Views
-
Last post by xidigow
-
- 27 Replies
- 3411 Views
-
Last post by Alphanumeric
-
- 30 Replies
- 2551 Views
-
Last post by igotkatzngingersnapz
-
- 11 Replies
- 1258 Views
-
Last post by Rabshoole
-
- 78 Replies
- 5060 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 27 Replies
- 2308 Views
-
Last post by womenofdreams
-
- 5 Replies
- 873 Views
-
Last post by Naaima
-
- 1 Replies
- 647 Views
-
Last post by HannibalBarrcas
-
- 1 Replies
- 458 Views
-
Last post by zulaika