I swear.
I mean, I know why people would guess, its because I love the Tigrinya people and their epic struggle; more respect than actual love, also the drive of this once on-the-run thug to become the most powerful power broker in all of Africa, with control of nearly 100 million people in four sovereign states. Admire? Yes. Love? Maybe. Multi Nick? Nooo!
Okay, we have that out of the way, I'm not Meles Zenawi, the user.
I am not Meles Zenawi, WALLAHI!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
paidmonk
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11989
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/
- Meles Zenawi
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:35 pm
- Location: Fighting terrorism in Somalia, and promoting peace and reconciliation.
Re: I am not Meles Zenawi, WALLAHI!
Just because we are brothers and want to enjoin good on Somalis, that still doesn't give people a reason to think we're the same person.
Viva Somalia
Premier Zenawi.
Viva Somalia
Premier Zenawi.
-
paidmonk
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11989
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/
Re: I am not Meles Zenawi, WALLAHI!
Thanks for clarifying, aboowe Zenawi. 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 46 Replies
- 6805 Views
-
Last post by Ashlee
-
- 14 Replies
- 2527 Views
-
Last post by Ina Baxar
-
- 6 Replies
- 1532 Views
-
Last post by muslim-man
-
- 5 Replies
- 1796 Views
-
Last post by Ashlee
-
- 77 Replies
- 11914 Views
-
Last post by MidriGeez
-
- 2 Replies
- 958 Views
-
Last post by paidmonk
-
- 6 Replies
- 1280 Views
-
Last post by Cirwaaq
-
- 5 Replies
- 2120 Views
-
Last post by Faranacab
-
- 1 Replies
- 890 Views
-
Last post by Manaking
-
- 0 Replies
- 18883 Views
-
Last post by OAF