Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
I saw loads of people that I hadn't caught up with for ages, played loads of really daft games (memories of twister are coming back to haunt me, oh dear! and then we all decided to go aroosing at one in the morning and didn't get in until five!
I would like to complain about this shop.. i used to go every Monday and Thursday night because it was £1 a bottle and selected ranges. I went a couple of nights ago and without warning, the bloody prices have gone up!
I was like 'naah mate!' wasn't havin' none of it i tell ya.
The weekend was suprisingly looooong and refreshing. Even though I got little sleep last night, I feel fantastic and am ready for the challenges of the week ahead. Thanks for asking.
[quote="Leila2007"][quote][/quote] only go to family weddings other then that i hate other xalimoos weddings dee
Why?[/quote]
I'm not a party person....esp weddings there men and women mix together and checking eachother...it's full of fitnah....grown grannies who is half naked...acuudubilaah...walaahi aroos wax la tago mahaa