Alex..from BIG BRO..
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods
-
*lady_ice_4u2nv*
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12183
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 3:53 am
- Location: TO DA LEFT
Alex..from BIG BRO..
Got removed from da house ahahahhaha 
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
phuck ur quick.. i just heard the news from yahooo
n i was just about 2 make the thread about it.
loooool why did they remove her whyyy
i bet mo will be much happier
n i was just about 2 make the thread about it.
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
why because she told him the truth miyaa..........?
she was like, I drink and party, I know it's wrong but what ur doing is crossing the line.
what is her nationality?
she was like, I drink and party, I know it's wrong but what ur doing is crossing the line.
what is her nationality?
-
*lady_ice_4u2nv*
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12183
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 3:53 am
- Location: TO DA LEFT
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
shes 2 rude..yes he' says he and she are muslim..but sum1 in her state could never tell me about religion!
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
*lady_ice_4u2nv* wrote:shes 2 rude..
noooo way she speaks the truth. Hows that being rude?
- Arsenal_Man
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1114
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:10 am
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
gangsta threatening darnell poor albino guy!
Big Brother contestant Alexandra De-Gale was tonight thrown off the show for intimidating other housemates.
As a result, the first eviction of the ninth series - due to take place on Friday - has been cancelled.
Channel 4 said that during her nomination for this week's eviction, De-Gale allegedly threatened her fellow housemates with punishment from "gangster friends".
Alexandra allegedly made the comment about gangsters while speaking to albino contestant Darnell last night, while a number of other housemates were in proximity.
According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that ... personal offence is never forgotten. Do you know what I mean?
"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house".
She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got ... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."
She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the shit that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."
Angela Jain, Head of E4 and Big Brother at Channel 4, said: "Alex's comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is the reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously.
"Big Brother has very clear rules about housemates' conduct and that kind of behaviour is not acceptable.
"She has already been spoken to twice about her behaviour, and, like all housemates, was clearly informed before entering the house that she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner."
-
*lady_ice_4u2nv*
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12183
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 3:53 am
- Location: TO DA LEFT
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
theres ways of expressing urself...but u cnt chat sh1t like dat..
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she was indeed the only source of entertainment.... dammit...
she was indeed the only source of entertainment.... dammit...
- Arsenal_Man
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1114
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:10 am
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
now its gonna be crap watching walahi every night there was argument
now theres only some boring crackers
now theres only some boring crackers
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
good riddence
stupid jareer
stupid jareer
- military-mind
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8508
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 am
- Location: Maxamed Farax mafraash
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
lets all save up and BOMB da house.. ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
ohhhhhhh im gutted!!!! 
- _BuFF_GYAL_
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:05 pm
- Location: EFRYWERR
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
its shame that they took her out she was quite entertaining, even tho she was fucckeries most of the time! bilayo iyo baas waayeen and that sort a sort of talk coming from her is not neccersary boi. that was a bit OTT.
-
Faraaxwivmurqo
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 596
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:53 am
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
Alex had a great smile but she chat's too much shit...but I want Kathreya to win. oooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeey 
-
somaliscarface
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1428
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:20 pm
Re: Alex..from BIG BRO..
alexandra told mohamed the truth about that dress crossing shit caadi maha lakin argumentative otherwise.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 788 Views
-
Last post by ladiie~Dime
-
- 2 Replies
- 488 Views
-
Last post by siren
-
- 3 Replies
- 5693 Views
-
Last post by LeJusticier
-
- 13 Replies
- 1805 Views
-
Last post by Nubis
-
- 4 Replies
- 942 Views
-
Last post by GalliumerianSlayer
-
- 0 Replies
- 576 Views
-
Last post by zamindawari
-
- 13 Replies
- 825 Views
-
Last post by BigBreak
-
- 1 Replies
- 579 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 0 Replies
- 463 Views
-
Last post by Wareer
-
- 0 Replies
- 360 Views
-
Last post by cabdiBidaar