do you save?
do you have Supper..?
what is your plan when you retire?
what are you going to do with your money?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Gifted wrote:I'm still trying to get through school, so no, I haven't thought about retirement.


Really?Abtiga wrote:Gifted wrote:I'm still trying to get through school, so no, I haven't thought about retirement.
Gifted, you can retire at 40 in 15 years![]()

You're gonna be like the old cadaan women still working...miskinAshlee wrote:I haven't thought about that, actually. I really don't plan on ever retiring. Maybe cut down my hours, but retire? I don't see that happening.
TrophY-WifeY- wrote:very impressing![]()
abtiga
good planing....i am pretty sure you would retire with stylemaybe we should retire together
![]()

Htologist wrote:Insha-Allah, 15 years more years and I will retire at age 47. I will let my wife work though until she's 89 years old

lol, Bal eega amarkani iyo yaabkani eega! maantaad tidhi reer hargeisa iyo shingaani hays guursadeenAbtiga wrote:Htologist wrote:Insha-Allah, 15 years more years and I will retire at age 47. I will let my wife work though until she's 89 years old
Adiga iyo Trophy waa isku fiican tihiin saxib, yaysan kaa fakin Xiiranoow
![]()
