I only ask this question, because, before I accept you into my life, this needs to be answered.
pseudowizard
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
paidmonk
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11989
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/
pseudowizard
Do you hate Marexaan?
I only ask this question, because, before I accept you into my life, this needs to be answered.

I only ask this question, because, before I accept you into my life, this needs to be answered.
-
pseudowizard
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am
Re: pseudowizard
No.
Do you?
Do you?
-
paidmonk
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11989
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/
Re: pseudowizard
Yes.
And not normal hatred either. I hate them brutally. Like, I'd lose my own life just to take a Marexaan toddler with me to hell.
I don't know how or when it began, I presume when I first came here. Not sure. But I don't know when it will end.
And not normal hatred either. I hate them brutally. Like, I'd lose my own life just to take a Marexaan toddler with me to hell.
I don't know how or when it began, I presume when I first came here. Not sure. But I don't know when it will end.
-
pseudowizard
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am
Re: pseudowizard
I heart this man immensly:

RIP, Barre.

RIP, Barre.
-
paidmonk
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11989
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/
Re: pseudowizard
I have a collection of his photos at home. Normally I jerk off to them and shove the tainted ones in the furnace. That's how deep my hatred goes.
But I still immensely respect his work and ideas. I just hate that he was Marexaan.
But I still immensely respect his work and ideas. I just hate that he was Marexaan.
-
pseudowizard
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am
Re: pseudowizard
I've never met any Marehaans. And even if I knew some, I wouldn't be making blanket statements about them.
I reserve my mental stockpile of stereotypes for the Hawiyes.
I reserve my mental stockpile of stereotypes for the Hawiyes.
-
paidmonk
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11989
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/
Re: pseudowizard
I'll be honest here, I meet maybe one or two Somalis per year and I only see about 5 or 6 on the street every 2 years.
My hate isn't from experience.
Its a simple mental image I have of the name "Marexaan." Sounds like a focking brutal monster or something. Why would anyone name their clan that? Its so scary. How can I ever feel comfortable around a "Marexaan." What the fock does it mean? Man eater? WTF!?!?!?
My hate isn't from experience.
Its a simple mental image I have of the name "Marexaan." Sounds like a focking brutal monster or something. Why would anyone name their clan that? Its so scary. How can I ever feel comfortable around a "Marexaan." What the fock does it mean? Man eater? WTF!?!?!?
-
pseudowizard
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am
Re: pseudowizard
Doesn't 'Dhulbahaante' sound like it should mean "one who needs a home."
And doesn't 'Majeerten' sound akin to the question: "ma jar taan?"
Shouldn't 'Hawiye' be spelled with an 'X' in the middle. They sure look like they were a nuclear freakaccident.
And doesn't 'Majeerten' sound akin to the question: "ma jar taan?"
Shouldn't 'Hawiye' be spelled with an 'X' in the middle. They sure look like they were a nuclear freakaccident.
-
paidmonk
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11989
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/
Re: pseudowizard
I don't like your hot tongue against my H brothers. 
-
pseudowizard
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am
Re: pseudowizard
I'll stop. It's getting old, anyway.
Ha.
Ha.
-
pseudowizard
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am
Re: pseudowizard
You need Jewish cock.juisaay wrote:you to need help
-
paidmonk
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11989
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/
Re: pseudowizard
OMG, nigga, she just went there. 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 13 Replies
- 1143 Views
-
Last post by Ashlee
-
- 5 Replies
- 507 Views
-
Last post by omar1212
-
- 3 Replies
- 475 Views
-
Last post by pseudowizard
-
- 2 Replies
- 420 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 4 Replies
- 555 Views
-
Last post by juisaay
-
- 34 Replies
- 2187 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 26 Replies
- 1800 Views
-
Last post by Executive
-
- 50 Replies
- 3206 Views
-
Last post by zulaika
-
- 4 Replies
- 531 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 29 Replies
- 1605 Views
-
Last post by pseudowizard