HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Daanyeer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15780
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Beer moos ku yaallo .biyuhuna u muuqdaan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Daanyeer »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!!!!!!

I am 5 YEARS in S'net!!!!!!!!

I HERBY would THANK to everyone who GAVE me INTENTION.

Today as 5-YEAR-MALE(according to S'net CALENDAR) , i am MATURE knowing atleats where i i would BEAT my CHEST and where NOT!!!



I am the MASTER of my chest; i am the CAPTAIN of my FIST.......

Ur Almost Grown-Up Brother with Tears-Shedded Intellectual Glasses In S'net !!!!!

YYY Col/Col Daanyeer YYY
siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7879
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: PREPARE- D-DAY IS COMING!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by siren »

Congrats! :rose:
Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8237
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:44 am
Location: between past and future

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Alluring »

If only it was an accomplishment!
User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33847
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by FAH1223 »

Daanyeer can't be a person.
Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 pm

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Madd_Scientist_ »

Congrats Danyeer :rose: :mrgreen: :up:
S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5774
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:03 pm
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by S-D-M »

Image
User avatar
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 56715
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by AbdiWahab252 »

Danyeer,

Mabruuk, may you always have fresh moos and biyo nadiif.
Daanyeer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15780
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Beer moos ku yaallo .biyuhuna u muuqdaan

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Daanyeer »

I am GRATEFULL to all those who SHARED with me my 5TH S'net BIRTDAY ANIVERSARRY !!!


Image
Last edited by Daanyeer on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19924
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the PNW

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by The-Screw »

Here's to another 5 years....well, maybe not. but happy Birthday! :P
User avatar
Munique05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: mininka Hooyada drinkin qaxwo

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Munique05 »

:lol: :lol: OMG 5 yrs in dis shiidhole site...my congrats 2 u
wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 am

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by wastegal »

:shock: 5 years
Daanyeer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15780
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Beer moos ku yaallo .biyuhuna u muuqdaan

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Daanyeer »

Monique this SITE has CHANGED my life COMPLETELY from BELIEVING to be IRISH to being CONVINCED that i am Somali!!!


Image
Last edited by Daanyeer on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2547
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:01 am
Location: I SMELL FISH !

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mzbeautifull »

Happy B-dai :mrgreen:
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19743
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:51 am

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by HELWAA »

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9629
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:58 pm
Location: Hiiraan State of Somalia

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ciyaal_warta »

happy b-day danyeer next year u may live in afgoye wif fresh moos and biyo nadiif ah iyo nabadgalyo 8)
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”