Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 am

Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by wastegal »

Ask me Any Thing you want!!!


Ask me shit question and personally questions wont be answered, Fackin C*nts
Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:13 am
Location: Hawiye Pride!

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by Addoow »

ok
how old r u?
are u a lez? :mrgreen:
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by Ka darag »

What part of the UK are you from?????
Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by Cisse Westlake »

are u only a lander by mouth?
Mz-Lander
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by Mz-Lander »

people
read the small print it says dont ask me personal questions
:roll:
User avatar
Lil_maRlilander
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 9:45 am
Location: At Home...

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by Lil_maRlilander »

Honesly..Why Wud u name urself WASTEGAL..And Think u wud respect frm Fello Snet Members..With a Name Like Thaa? :mrgreen:
AhmedP
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:39 am
Location: SOUTH OF THE THAMES

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by AhmedP »

Do u have something for me :wink: :wink:
Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:13 am
Location: Hawiye Pride!

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by Addoow »

Mz-Lander wrote:people
read the small print it says dont ask me personal questions
:roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wow,you are a naught girl walaahi,
ok
what kind of men do u like most?
wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 am

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by wastegal »

Addow - im 20 and NO IM NOT A LEZ
Ka Daraag - Im from London
Ciise - :arrow:
Ahmedp - Maybe
Lil - Honestly every name i wanted was taken. So i just went with this one... yea its tru sis about the respect thing but its just internet.
Addow - I like Tall Sexy men with education
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by Ka darag »

wastegal wrote:Addow - im 20 and NO IM NOT A LEZ
Ka Daraag - Im from London
Ciise - :arrow:
Ahmedp - Maybe
Lil - Honestly every name i wanted was taken. So i just went with this one... yea its tru sis about the respect thing but its just internet.
Addow - I like Tall Sexy men with education
I need a bit more than that come on...
wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 am

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by wastegal »

I like Tall sexy funny men with a education
Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by Cisse Westlake »

wastegal

the truth hurts doesnt it ?
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by Ka darag »

What part of London are you from?????
AhmedP
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:39 am
Location: SOUTH OF THE THAMES

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by AhmedP »

oh yeaaaaaaaaaa

so when u gon give it 2 me :mrgreen:
wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 am

Re: Since Every Body Is Doing It.. I Think I Should Too!

Post by wastegal »

Ka darag - North west.

Ciisse to be honest it doesnt babe

Ahmedp I dont have a clue
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Europe - UK”