Am I being selfish?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am

Am I being selfish?

Post by Oxy- »

Basically there's a girl who I've known 4 ages and shes pretty just not my type. We've always stayed as friends. We always talk about everything - she has a personality of gold :up:

On her birthday she asked if we can watch a movie 2gether (she was paying) - i completely 4got so I asked my friend who was very close 2the cinema to keep her company.

Next day that fool calls me and tells me how much he likes her :shock: - how much they have so much in common wtf!!
Now their officially 2gether!! and in all honesty i dont like it- :evil:
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Ka darag »

Yh,u r ...
User avatar
Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4189
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Firefly »

You had your chance, and you let it slip.
User avatar
STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4702
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:57 am
Location: Ugaas Town

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by STOP! »

WHATS THIS?....THE METRO?


BTW: UR SELFISH BIG TIME AND UR DONE.
Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Oxy- »

Firefly wrote:You had your chance, and you let it slip.
I didnt want her!!

i dunno... all am saying is its not right that their 2gether !!
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Ka darag »

Oxy- wrote:
Firefly wrote:You had your chance, and you let it slip.
I didnt want her!!

i dunno... all am saying is its not right that their 2gether !!
Wraya,u had ur chance ...dude,let her go... :roll:
User avatar
WasteMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2596
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:17 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by WasteMan »

No you're just doubting your sexual orientation :up:
wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by wastegal »

its like your attached to her
User avatar
Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4189
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Firefly »

If you don't want her, then, why don't you let her be happy with someone else? Unless, you think he isn't good for her, but if he wasn't a good person then he wouldn't be your friend.

Anyhow, if you want to keep her as a friend, then, my friend, you have to realize that at some point a guy will come along and appreciate the woman she is. You're gonna have to live with that because that's life.
Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Oxy- »

WasteMan wrote:No you're just doubting your sexual orientation :up:
The dustbin is that way sxb :arrow:



Firefly wrote: Anyhow, if you want to keep her as a friend, then, my friend, you have to realize that at some point a guy will come along and appreciate the woman she is. You're gonna have to live with that because that's life.
If you don't want her, then, why don't you let her be happy with someone else? Unless, you think he isn't good for her, but if he wasn't a good person then he wouldn't be your friend.

Anyhow, if you want to keep her as a friend, then, my friend, you have to realize that at some point a guy will come along and appreciate the woman she is. You're gonna have to live with that because that's life.

hmm maybe ur right
Ghetto_Faarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1632
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: Runtii if you are not isaaq, F'uck you

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Ghetto_Faarax »

kulaha, i phoned my friend and asked him to acompany her, loooooool.
U had pumpum on a plate, and gave it away 2 next man, now u hungry but the plate is empty and gaajo xun ba ku haysa.
Go on gordon ramsay show and learn how to cook
User avatar
WasteMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2596
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:17 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by WasteMan »

:lol:
User avatar
military-mind
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8508
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 am
Location: Maxamed Farax mafraash

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by military-mind »

man iyo woman cant be friends
wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by wastegal »

Ghetto_Faarax wrote:kulaha, i phoned my friend and asked him to acompany her, loooooool.
U had pumpum on a plate, and gave it away 2 next man, now u hungry but the plate is empty and gaajo xun ba ku haysa.
Go on gordon ramsay show and learn how to cook


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Ka darag »

military-mind wrote:man iyo woman cant be friends
:? :?
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Europe - UK”