when will it be our wedding?
Babygirl
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
- CoolPoisons
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10533
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am
Babygirl
my cuz was telling me that only in Colombus do dhullos and Marehan mix. he said every weekend there's dhullos and Marehan wedding
when will it be our wedding?
when will it be our wedding?
Re: Babygirl
After you divorce your wife!
Yeah Columbus ad beey isku guursadaan the last one was this Reer-Hagar Guy & Reer-Ugas-sharmarke girl..
My favorite Sister actual habar-wadaag is Wagerdhac & most of my friends are Marexaan...
- CoolPoisons
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10533
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am
Re: Babygirl
^^ babygirl we can work out a deal 
but dayum no wonder i dont see single Rer Ugas Shermake girls anymore. ileeyn they're taken by all the dhullos
babygirl do U also have Rer Siyad Husein friends? im cool with Wagardha. what's she Rer Wardhere or Gadid?
but dayum no wonder i dont see single Rer Ugas Shermake girls anymore. ileeyn they're taken by all the dhullos
babygirl do U also have Rer Siyad Husein friends? im cool with Wagardha. what's she Rer Wardhere or Gadid?
Re: Babygirl
She is Reer-Rooble but I do have Reer-Gadid distant cousins 614-Shankarons second cousins..
I have a Makahil Great-Grandmother & through her, her Siblings nephews & necies I am connected to almost every Marexan subclan.
I do have couple of Reer-Siyad Hussien friends tirada meshan ka badaten ya idin xisabin karoo..
I have a Makahil Great-Grandmother & through her, her Siblings nephews & necies I am connected to almost every Marexan subclan.
I do have couple of Reer-Siyad Hussien friends tirada meshan ka badaten ya idin xisabin karoo..
- CoolPoisons
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10533
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am
Re: Babygirl
^^ do U and Shankaron see each other in Colombus?
if Ur connected to Rer Ugas Shermake and Rer Siyad Husein then Ur no1 in my book

if Ur connected to Rer Ugas Shermake and Rer Siyad Husein then Ur no1 in my book
- Voltage
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29214
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
- Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron
Re: Babygirl
Did I tell you Babygirl used to give rides to my little different bah brothers in Columbus 
Re: Babygirl
Coolpoison ofcourse I am..
yeah we do
Voltage smart little kids mashalaah..

Voltage smart little kids mashalaah..
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 52 Replies
- 3319 Views
-
Last post by Queen_Arawello
-
- 1 Replies
- 559 Views
-
Last post by Siciid85
-
- 6 Replies
- 645 Views
-
Last post by oldenglish
-
- 8 Replies
- 709 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 0 Replies
- 532 Views
-
Last post by Cali_Gaab
-
- 53 Replies
- 2694 Views
-
Last post by Babygirl-
-
- 39 Replies
- 2201 Views
-
Last post by Addoow
-
- 39 Replies
- 2377 Views
-
Last post by Babygirl-
-
- 12 Replies
- 1130 Views
-
Last post by SahanGalbeed
-
- 10 Replies
- 1241 Views
-
Last post by Babygirl-